Home

We woke up very early Sunday morning to get on the plane to go back to North Carolina. We drove to the airport and it felt like an million hour car drive but it was only an half n hour ride which was good.

At the airport

We got all the baggage clear and went through security. Me and the girls plus sky went to Starbucks and Panera to get breakfast. The boys went to Einstein Bagels and a little shop to get candy but us girls did the same.

On plane

We all boarded and it is Me,Hayes then behind us is Renae and Nash plus Sky in front of us is Cam Izzy and my dad and then the rest across from us. Me and Hayes immediately went to sleep. I woke up to Hayes starring at me and I was just like what. He said that I looked cute when I slept. We landed and got all the stuff and headed home.

At home

Me and the girls ran into the house and went to are rooms to unpack. And the boys came back over in their swim trunks and told us to get ready cause they wanted to go swimming in are pool. Me and the girls put on are vs swimsuits mine was blue Izzy was yellow and Renaes was red.

In the pool

Me and the girls were messing with the boys in the pool and decide to get out and get in are comfy clothes and start a fire since it was getting late. My dad started a fire why we got dressed and shower. The boys went home and got food and got ready.

Fire time

We all sat around the fire talking and relaxing. We made s'mores and cooked hot dogs. Izzy and cam went to bed and so did the others. Me and Hayes stayed up and talked and messed around with each other and decided to plan a triple date with the others.

Bed time

Everyone stayed over and me and Hayes went to my room to watch youtube videos and go to sleep. Hayes fell asleep first and then I fell asleep. I had a weird dream that Hayes left me and my family and friends hated me and Maddie made that happened and ended back with Hayes. I woke crying and Hayes woke up im adeptly and I told him that we would just talk in the morning about with the otters and the Griers.