Shot-1

Hey! Hi! Hello! Wassup!
Today I am having a lots of time and I was getting really bored. So just thought to start this Ff. Well it's a short story. It's not serial based. I'll try to finish it up in less than 10 shots.
So let's move on....
Happy Reading 😊
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Scene starts with a big business party which is held before the Award function. Everyone is excited to know who Two Youngest Best Tycoons of the year are to be awarded today. This year the winners are to be given an International business partnership with foreign companies which will be handled in collaboration.
The hall is having a number of big personalities. On one side there is live band going on, At the corner of the hall , a big bar is there which is keeping busy a number of people in suits and dresses. All are enjoying the ambience when suddenly the wait gets over. It's the time for Award Function.
All get seated in the large sitting area and are waiting for the function to start. The hosts arrive.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen...We are pleased to have you all today...I hope you all enjoyed the party out there."
First host speaks up.

"Without wasting our time, let's start with the evening. Today out of you all a few people will mark their respective victories and rest will get charged up for the next time. So let's start with the first Award."
Says the second host.

"To Give the Award for the best partnership of the year, I would like to call Mr and Mrs. Kaushik who are an inspiration for all of us as they have the maximum experience in this field."
Says the first host.

The old couple arrives looking really sophisticated and charming.
The lady speaks up.

"Good Evening lovely people, Without wasting any time, the Best partnership of the year goes to Rathore and Luthra Industries. I would like to call our handsome Mr. Yuvraaj Luthra to collect the his award and his partner's Mr. Kunj Rathore.
Congratulations to both of you!"

A loud clapping and hooting is heard and from amidst the gathering, A young man stands up with his charming smile and proceeds towards the stage.

He takes the award and says:-
"Thank you everyone for voting for mine and my buddy's partnership.
I wish he was here with me to take this award but due to some urgency he his not here. Love you all guyzz...."

He goes down.

"Congratulations Mr. Yuvraaj and Thank you Mr and Mrs. Kaushik. Next award is The Best Strategic Design of the year.."
Says the first host.

"And to present this Award we would like to call Mrs. Maya Arjun Sharma.The CEO of Mehrotra Enterprises...Congratulations Maya for the wedding. We all give you best wishes for your married life." Speaks the second host.