"That's a great plan

"That's a great plan." Elijah smiled.

They went to the ice cream place that Elena told him about, but once they got there, they found the place closed.

"It says they had to close early." Elena said with a small smile, feeling a bit disappointed.

"You really wanted to get an ice cream, didn't you?"

"It's fine, Elijah. I have ice cream at home that we can eat." Elena said, trying not to show her disappointment because she didn't want to ruin their date that had been going very well.

"You clearly want to eat an ice cream. I can very well, break the glass, so we can get inside, we would eat and then I would let enough money so the owner could get the window fixed, could have the money of what we ate and a generous tip for all the trouble we caused." Elijah said.

"We won't break any windows. Although, I won't lie, seeing you going against the rules is very unexpected and hot." Elena smiled and quickly defended herself saying. "I'm not used to drink so much wine."

"Lovely Elena, do you have any suggestions?"

"Yes! Just hang on." Elena said and took a Bobby pin of her small black purse, then looked at Elijah. "Can you hold my purse for a bit?"

"Of course." Elijah said and quickly took her purse.

Elena walked over to the locked door and after moving the Bobby pin around in the lock, she was able to open the door.

"You really are full of surprises, Elena." Elijah smiled.

"Jeremy taught me how to do it when he got obsessed with MacGyver." Elena shrugged.

They went inside and Elijah quickly went to the balcony to serve Elena the ice cream she wanted, but she was having a different idea. Because Elijah never experienced these ice creams, she wanted to make them taste every single flavor there was.

"Elijah, I believe I still owe you a dance."

"I believe you are correct. May I have the honor of dancing with an incredible and beautiful woman?" Elijah asked, making Elena smile and then Elena grabbed her phone and put the song she's been listening a lot and reminded her of Elijah.
(AN: Start playing the song)

A summer rain is passing over
And it feels like a dream
I could run and look for shelter
But you hold onto me

I'm under your skies
I'm caught in your eyes
Don't you know you stop the room
And all that I can see is you

I'm standing where the lightning strikesI know this doesn't happen twiceYou must be my once in a lifetime, in a lifetimeYou must be my once in a lifetime

I know this doesn't happen twice
You must be my once in a lifetime, in a lifetime
...
So before the storm is passed
I just want to ask
Can we make this moment last? (moment last?)

They quickly found themselves having memories of the storm night and how they wanted to keep being that close even after the storm would pass.

"I'm really glad you asked me out." Elena whispered.

" Elena whispered

"Me too. This night has been amazing. And it's all because you are her with me. I have been picturing being like this with you for some time and now that it's happening, it's even better than I could ever imagine." Elijah whispered and Elena kissed him softly and lovingly.

After Elijah put 500 dollars in the register and 200 in the tip jar, while Elena wrote a note explaining what happened and apologizing, they went back to her place.

"Tonight was amazing! Thank you, Elijah." Elena said with a smile.

"Thank you for accepting spending this evening with me. I could ask for a better company." Elijah smiled, making her blush.

"Will we do this again?" Elena asked.

"I would very much like to. I was thinking in asking you for a second date but my brother Kol told me it would make you feel that I was suffocating you and my sister Rebekah told me that it's the 21st century and I should let you be the one in charge about the second date in case would happen. So I'm not sure what to do now." Elijah said, making Elena laugh.

"Kol is wrong, you are not suffocating me. But Rebekah has a point. So... Elijah Mikaelson, would you like to go on a second date with me?"

"I would love to." Elijah smiled and then Elena kissed him.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far and I hope all of you Elejah fans like the way I'm portraying the couple. I like this song and after the chapter of the storm night I thought this song would go nice to them.