{The OutCast} Katsuki Bakugou x [F] Depressed!Reader [Angst/Fluff]

This was a request, and yes, there is a warning of self harm so if you are uncomfortable with that, you don't have to read it :3 But more chapters will be out soon! See ya!
Writer~Chan out!
====================================
It was another day at school, another HORRID day. I mean, I'm the happy type, I'm nice to everyone, smile and give thanks, open doors and help people. I mean, that's what hero's do?

Technically not my friends.

I'm in class 1-A. I'm lucky enough to be in the so called 'Baku-Squad' but it's not as lucky as you think.

As I walk down the path to the school from the dorms, my back gets shocked and zapped repeatedly, making me jump and flinch. And to be honest, it hurts really. Damn. Bad.

I quickly turn around as I see Denki, Kirishima, and Sero laughing at my figure. This is usually the start to my day. I try to escape them, but it just hurts worse and worse.

"Hey (Y/N)! Your not as tough as we thought! Why you at this school?" Denki shouted.

All I did was put on a fake smile and travel my eyes back forward and attempted to keep walking to the school.

Notice how I said 'attempt'. The squad ran up at me and tackled me, Sero wrapping my arms and legs in tape and Kirishima punching me hard with his quirk activated. I yelped, trying to get out of their grasp. Some people say I should've used my quirk, but that's my weakness; I'm too nice.

Next, we heard explosions. The one thing about the squad is that Bakugou, the so called leader, has no idea about this bullying. The squad quickly deactivates their quirks and push me into a bush all bruised up. Some days, it's just harsh pranks, or just evil snooty words, but today they really fucked me up.

The squad acted like nothing happened as they waved their arms and smiled at Bakugou.

"Hey man! What took you so long?" Kirishima added.

"Fucking alarm clock didn't work." Bakugou huffed. "Hey where's (Y/N)?"

As normal, they act normal.
"Oh, she probably walked inside by now." Denki stated.

Bakugou shrugged, you always wait for the squad and he couldn't think of a reason why you'd go in soon.

You, on the other hand, were too weak to stand up and crawl towards them. That'd make you a coward, looking all bruised and weak right in front of your crush.

A moment passed as they walked and talked, and I earned a glare from Kirishima. Soon after everyone left, I started to cry and went up to my dorm room, more like crawled.

I sat down on my bed and bandaged myself up, even if they got a little of my face. Tears fell as I wrapped my legs up and I changed. I decided not to go to school today, and hopefully they thought I caught a cold or something. Even though I bled from my arms, I took my razor blade and scraped it across my wrists. I mean, no one wants me here, nor cares. If my friends just beat me up constantly, what good can I do? I cried there for a solid couple of hours.

~~

Bakugous POV:

As me and my friends made it to the classroom, I glanced around to see that (Y/N)
wasn't here. Trust me, I got worried, but my pride couldn't show that. I do what I usually do and kick my feet up on my desk, taking my phone out and texting her.

Bakugou: Dumbass where are you?

(Y/N): I have a cold

I didn't reply to her, because I knew it was a lie. Even if she was sick, she wouldn't miss a day of school. My mind came up with thoughts and I figured to go check during lunch.

"Baaakugou.... You with us?" Kirishima waved his hand in my face.

I quickly zapped out and swatted his hand away. "The fuck you want shitty hair?"

"Nothing. You just seem off." Kirishima shrugged.

Aizawa taught some boring ass stuff today, and soon enough it was lunch time. I grab my bag and jolt out, not even enough time for my friends to question where i'm going.

~~

Your POV:

Puffy eyes and blade next to you, you watched the blood slowly leak out of your wrists, flinching a bit at every sting. You sniffled, but couldn't smell anything. As you closed your eyes, you heard foot steps and then a rather aggressive knock at your door. This can't be good, he can't see you like this! But it was too late. He'd probably punch you up more.

"Oi dumbass you in there?" A peep came from your mouth.

"Doesn't sound like you have a fucking cold." Bakugou huffed.

"Co-" Bakugou slammed the door open and looked around.

"Wow you place is a m-" As his eyes landed on you, he saw the wrapped up bandages, bruises, and most of all, your wrists.

He went like the flash and chucked the razor blade out of your window slightly open and impressive, as he gripped your wrists and turned them over.

He was shaking and all you could do is look down.

"W-What the fuck... (Y/N)!" His voice turned shaken.

You gulped and your head turned back, waiting for another punch as you closed your eyes.

It was a lot bigger than a punch. But a bear hug. You didn't know how to react, since so many emotions flowed through your head. (And so did his.)

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?" He cried in your arms.

"The... Squad." You looked down.

A black and red aura was then created around Bakugou.

"...They? They DID THIS TO YOU?" He examined the injuries.

"It's been happening ever since. Wonder why I try to exclude myself? I... Just didn't want to disappoint you..." You felt too ashamed to look at him.

Instead, he grabbed your face to look at him.
"Why the fuck would I be ashamed. I'm gonna kill those sons of-"

"No. It isn't their fault. They had to tell me my place and my place is-"

"Don't even FUCKING FINISH THAT D-DAMN SENTENCE!" Bakugou had tears coming out of his eyes as he shook you.

"ALL YOU EVER DO IS BE KIND! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT IN BEING TREATED LIKE THIS." His voice turned shakey, keelung his red orbs on you.

He went back in for another hug as this time you hugged back. You didn't know how much you needed this.

"T-Thank you." Your puffy eyes had a little more tears to cry.

You stayed in that spot for a solid 10 minutes, and it wasn't awkward at all.

"(Y/N) I don't fucking know what I would do without you, never scare me again." He sat next to you as he grabbed your bandages and took your arms and wrapped them up.

You nodded and blew a piece of hair back with your breath but Bakugou tucked it in for you.

"Please.. Just- Don't do that again..."

You gave a weak smile, but Bakugou knew you meant it. He leaned in and pushed both of you down on the bed as you stayed in each other's arms for a while. Bakugou decided to skip for the day.

"It'll be okay." Bakugou said closing his eyes.

"I know."

Bakugou opened his eyes again to look at your face, and even though you looked like a wet rat, he learned in and kisssd you.

Even though it took you by surprise, you kissed back and took a breath for air.

"I love you, (Y/N). I wanted to tell you but I didn't know when."

You weakly chuckled. "Love you too, Katsuki."
====================================
im not crying you are