{Love Bites} Part 2 of the Vampire! Bakugou Katsuki x [F] Reader [Smut/Floof]

Hey! So i got a LOT of requests to do a part two! Please make sure you're mature enough to read, as the next chapter will be complete smut. Thank you for the positive feedback!
Writer~Chan out!~
================================

You woke up from the comfortable bed, your legs able to move now (but not for long) as you stir in bed. You let out a tiny groan as something very warm is blowing at you. Your eyes flutter open, pieces of your bed hair are in your face as there's a wild Katsuki inches away from your face, wide awake and starring.

"Morning." He shows his fangs as he smirks.

Your face turns into a red tomato as you tiredly squeal under his grasp, but he already has a hold of your wrists.

"K-Katsuki h-hi-" You stutter from your mouth as he kisses your forehead.

He chuckles and steps away a bit, now sitting on your legs as you struggle to get up but can't.

Apparently, the thing holding you back was chains to the bed, not Bakugous hands.

"I knew you'd go to your grandmas house, call 911 or some shit, and I'd loose you. So, you're actually staying with me. Plan is here in an hour, then we go back to your place. Then we can have thanksgiving." The way he said that meant not your usual turkey and mashed potatoes...

"If you love me then why can't you trust me?" You said, pouting at him.

"Other way around honey." He twirls the keys in his fingers. "You can't trust me. No one can, so I have to do what is have to do."

You stayed quiet, but Bakugou was waiting for an answer. He too, then realized his mistake.

"'Tch'." Bakugou went as he jolted his head to look to the side. You could see a strawberry blush forming on his face. That was his way of saying sorry as he unchained you with looking your way.

You pout more, feelings your wrists because they were a bit sore as you smirk. "Why can't you look at me?"

Silence.

"Okay, If you say so." You shrug and put your hands on his cheeks and then his head, then kiss him on the lips. This, was the only thing Bakugou didn't know. He jumped a bit of your reaction but went with it. You pulled away for air as he held the back of your head.

"That's my girl." He laughed. "I got your suitcases when I.... Visited... Your grandma. She's not dead dumbass. You should thank me." He stands tall. "And change, we're leaving soon."

You got up and picked some clothes out as Bakugous eyes followed you. You felt a bit uncomfortable but you found your clothes.

"Hey where's the bathroom in this tower?"
"There is none." He smirked.
"Oookay is there any room?" You looked around and Bakugou watched in amusement, you checking every knob which was locked.

"I swear to god you better let me have freedom one day." You roll your eyes as Bakugou huskly laughed.

"Like I said, you're gonna have to get used to me." He smirked.

The only choice you had was to strip in front of him. How embarrassing, because knowing you you were very self conscious about your body. You took off your shirt and pants, then changed quickly. Bakugou watched like an angel was in front of him, and he was amused and impressed. But when he realized you didn't change your underclothing, he growled softly. But don't worry that'll change soon.

You, were a blushing mess as you sat on the other edge of the bed and poured, arms crossed. "There, happy now."

He stood up and swooped you from behind which scared you, his hands on your waist and squeezed you.
"Yup."  He kisses your cheek, as you feel a scrape of his fang.

"Okay, the plane is here." He set you up and he grabbed your wrist, also taking your two luggage's.

This sentence, however, surprised you. "The plane is here?" You reiterate his sentence.

Bakugou doesn't respond as he ties your luggage's around his back in an X form, and he grabs your wrist again, taking you outside in the morning, but realizing it's actually night.

He turns his head and looks at you like you have four heads. He motions you to hop on his back as you shake your head, realizing what's about to happen.

You walk up to him and jump on his back like a piggy back ride, and he bounces you up more, making it more comfortable for both you and him, and of course he grasps your ass.

"Time of destination, 3 am." He smirks as sparkles start to show, as he becomes smaller and black wings start to show. Though his hair still stays poofy but he is now a foot tall bag that is carrying two bags and a human girl on his back.

Somehow, you can old onto him. It looks like he isn't feeling any pain but you're worried he is. You shake and squeal as he screeches 'CALM THE FUCK DOWN' so you do so.

He takes off and you aren't sure how he's doing this, but you're not questioning it because you can see the entire woods in all black, with a couple lights on the way. The moon was bright, and the dark clouds were scattered and huge. It was amazing to feel the wind and enjoy it. You smile brightly as Bakugou glances at you, and he secretly smiles to himself. He speeds up so you let out a peep, but soon enough you're above the clouds. It even looks more amazing, as he swurves through the clouds, making an imprint. It was one of the best experiences you've ever had.

Some hours later ——

You were sleeping on him, since you aren't a morning person you'd rather sleep until 2 pm for something near that just to be in a good mood. You guys arrived at an area, as the wind and force going onto the ground woke you from your slumber. You opened your eyes, and you could see, your house?! You didn't know how Bakugou knew where you lived but you didn't question it a lot.

"Wake up pretty girl..." Bakugou husked as he turned his head to see you. You rubbed your eyes and smiled at him as he chuckled at your figure. You hopped down and he switched to human as you unlocked the door. The smell of your home surrounded both of you and your comfort place was back.

"Let's go upstairs." Bakugou forced his glance onto you, as if he was hungry for something. You hesitantly nodded as Bakugou knew where he was going so he took your hand and raced upstairs.

Next thing you know the door is locked.

==================================

IM SORRY IM MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG! Warning, next chapter will be all smut, so if you're under 18 or are uncomfortable with this kind of stuff I advise you just skip over it. ^^

Thank you so much for 8K reads! It really means a lot to me and how successful I am slowly becoming. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and a new chapter will be up soon. :)

Writer~Chan out!