Switching Shapes and Sizes

Start from the beginning

A few others came up with him from time to time. Pin and Coiny once did. Needle once did. The whole team as well.

He had told them to not to tell anyone else without his permission. It was nice.

He felt a warm finger touch his shoulder. "Coiny?"

Realization hit him as he remembered that he had switched bodies.

"Huh?"

He looked back to see Pin, kneeled down next to him. "What are you doing up here?" She asked.

Firey played along. "Seeing the view."

"Oh, yeah. May I sit with you?"

"Oh, yeah, of course you can."

Pin quietly knelt down and sat next to Firey.

It had been a few hours since Firey had left Golf Balls lab, and he was getting tired.

Out of his peripheral vision, he could see Pin, staring at him. His spine got chills but he ignored them.

"Coiny."

"Hm?"

"I.."

"Yes?"

Pin let out a fake laugh, the laugh you make when you arent sure what to say, but try not to make the moment awkward, as she continued. "I want to talk."

"Ok, about what?"

"Ever since BFDIA, there has been this.. charming? factor about you that always drew me in."

Firey felt his face burn. He was hearing the words meant for Coiny.

"I am so grateful that you've been my friend for all these years, and it's been magical to be by your side. I couldn't have asked for a better friend, understanding, creative, caring, funny, encouraging, kind person."

Firey wanted to say something, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"You probably know where this is going, so I'll get to the point." She took a deep breath as she stood up, and knelt in front of Firey, who's face burned with blush.

She pressed her lips onto his, holding it for a few seconds, then letting go. "Will you go out with me?"

Firey was speechless. These words were the most passionate genuine words he had ever heard spoken, and it wasn't even meant for him.

"I.. Uh.. Pin."

"Yea?" She asked softly.

"I'm not.. Coiny."

"Wh?"

"I'm Firey, him and I switched bodies."

Pin shook he head, her face completely red, making it maroon, and darker than her own natural red.

"I.. Uh.. Im.. So.." Tears filled her eyes as this nightmare continued.

Firey slightly panicked through the blushing face. "Dont cry! How about when I get out of his body tommorow, I tell him to meet you up here, and you can tell him again?"

"I cant. You have no idea how long I had been going through trying to build up enough courage! Now it's gone to waste."

"Dont worry, what you said was beautiful, if i was Coiny, i would've definitely said yes."

Pin was still uncertain. "Fine, but if anything goes wrong, you owe me big time."

"Dont worry, you'll be fine."