"I don't know, dude seems pretty normal to me, but then again never judge a book by its cover," She stated calmly.

Sicheng didn't seem like a bad guy, he seemed normal and nice if she was being honest. The complete opposite to her friends.

"True, are you done?" He questioned.

She stepped back to look at her work, satisfied.

"I think so, but you tell me," She said moving so he could see himself in the mirror.

He nodded, "Okay pretty good. I just hope it stays dark."

"I'm gonna step out so you can wash yourself or whatever," Hyunjae laughed heading into the living room.

She took off the gloves and threw them into the trash can then she thoroughly washed her hands in the kitchen sink. Thankfully, she didn't get any dye on her actual hands.

"He is so gonna owe me lots of food for this one," She mumbled to herself.

To her surprise the door opened to reveal Taeyong's roommate Sicheng. He looked really cute in his pink beret. It really contrasted his blonde hair. Very uwu.

"Oh," He asked confused, "Hyunjae right?"

She nodded, "Hi. Taeyong's in the bathroom washing his hair a bit."

He nodded still confused about the situation. Why is she here again? Well she did say they were friends, but they seem really close.

"Okay I'm done," Taeyong said coming out with a towel to dry his hair. He looked down at the previously white towel which was now a dark red, maybe he should have gotten another one. "Oh hi Sicheng I didn't think you'd be coming back so soon."

"I just came for my wallet," He admitted, "I'm probably spending the night at my friend's dorm so no need to worry about me coming back."

"Sounds good is everything okay?" Taeyong asked him.

"Yeah everything's cool. My friend just wants to spend the weekend together, he's going through somethings," He chuckled thinking about how ridiculous Yuta was being. "see you!"

He walked out the door leaving the pair alone. That was interesting.

"He's cute," Hyunjae said out of the blue.

"Yeah he is huh," Taeyong agreed teasing her, "Why don't you talk to him?"

"I don't know, he seems really nice and like a softie," She admitted kind of uwuing at him.

"Opposites attract," Taeyong said with a sly smile.

"I guess. I don't know I'll think about it. Now let's go eat I'm hungry."

Hyunjaes