18. Bus Number

*Jerome's POV*

Today is Friday, that's the day we're leaving for our camping trip. I have my stuff already packed and ready to go.

Right now we're all in the cafeteria waiting for the principal to arrive. We're leaving in about 4 minutes, since we're suppose to leave at 8:00 AM

The principal finally came into the stage and grabbed the microphone. "Ok everybody, your bus number should be posted on each side of the cafeteria on this sheet of paper," In front of her, she held out a piece of paper. "I'll dismiss you by tables, since I don't want a huge crowd of people."

She pointed to the front two tables and the people there got up and walked to either side if the cafeteria.

~Time Skip of Magical...ness~

"And lastly the two back tables."

Finally...

I walked over to the right side if the cafeteria and looked at the paper posted there.

Bus 925- Cabin 1-5

Bus 1194- Cabin 6-11

Bus 6027- Cabin 12-17

Bus 423- Cabin 18-23

Bus 6018- Cabin 24-29

Bus 749- Cabin 30-35

I saw my bus number and walked out of the door, suitcase in hand. I saw my bus parked on the left side of the curb, walked over to it, and got on.

Since Mitch was the third group of tables called he was already sitting down. He was waving his hands around crazily and yelling my name.

I finally got to the seat he was siting in since he was all the way back in the 9th seat.

"What took you so long dood?"

"The stupid principal just couldn't let our table go first, could she?" I made a pouty face and crossed my arms.

He laughed his adorable laugh and said. "Well at least you're here now."

"Yup." I looked out the window as the bus started up its engine.