11. I'M NOT A FISH

*Jerome's POV*

~After the really awkward lunch~

It was finally recess time and I went over to my little group of friends and pulled Mitch along.

Adam, Ty, Ian, Seto, Quentin, Jason, and I were a group. And our newly added member, Mitch.

We hanged out a little and talked about school and stuff.

We were running out of topics to talk about so Ian blurted out. "Have you guys found a crush yet?"

I swear everyone's cheeks went bright pink and luckily a whistle blew signaling the end of recess.

Saved by the whistle.

*Mitch's POV*

"Have you guys found a crush yet?"

I looked around nervously and saw everyone's faces blush a light pink.

Suddenly the whistle blew and we went to our homeroom teachers.

They were leading us through the hallways and back to class.

When we finally reached the classroom the teacher said.

"Go to your tables and you guys can chat a bit. Not too loud though. When I call your table you can go to the bathroom, get water, or just stay there."

We all went to our seats.

My table was a bit silent so I decided to strike up a conversation.

"So... Do you guys know any events or field trips we might be going on this year?"

Adam said. "Oh yeah, I think we have a field trip next month. From what I've heard from last years forth grades we're going to go camp for three days."

Jerome spoke up. "Are you guys excited about that?"

Quentin said. "Of course! They have planned activities and one of them is a water ballon war." He had a devilish look on his face.

"Of course the FISH would be excited about that." Adam smirked and Quentin glared at him.

Jerome looked at me and said. "It's just a nickname we call him because he IS A FISH."

Quentin glared at Jerome and then looked over to me and whispered in my ear. "I'm not a fish, ok?!? I'm an amphibian."

Apparently he wasn't a good whisperer and Adam heard him.

"Don't trust a FISH like him. He's not what he says he is." He grinned devilishly.

"Table 3, your turn to go to the restroom!"

I stood up and Jerome came with me since the fish was having a stare down with Adam.

If you're reading this please comment below of how you think of my story so far!!! I kinda wanna see who's reading this and some advice. I know it's not as fast paced as other FF's, but that's what makes mine different. Sometimes it annoys me when stuff escalates a little too fast, but I still enjoy the story the author wrote though ;P