12. My Inner Chicken

*Jerome's POV*

"Table 3, your turn to go to the restroom!"

Mitch stood up and so did I. I really didn't want to be caught in a stare down between Adam and the fish.

We were walking down the hallway to get to the bathroom and Mitch tried to strike up a conversation again.

"Is there any other activities you've heard about?"

"Oh ya, I think there's gonna be a talent show at the end of the year. Also they might make a dance this year. There are other things but I can't think of them right now." I said.

We reached the bathroom and went inside.

I personally didn't need to go to the bathroom so I just walked out again.

"Wait Biggums!" Mitch yelled while in the stall. (A/N Wut)

"Huh? What?" I responded

"C-can you stay with me?"

My cheeks flushed a bright pink as I walked back inside the restroom.

"S-sure, anything for you Benja."

I didn't really wanna go back to the war grounds anyways.

Flush

Mitch stepped outside and went to the sink.

While he was washing his hands he said. "Sorry for making you wait. I didn't want to be alone..."

"It's ok..."

We walked back to the classroom in silence.

The class was doing a little word puzzle the teacher gave us.

Apparently Adam and Quentin were working silently, still ignoring each another.

We both walked to out table and sat down in our seats.

The class was a bit noisy so I bet the teacher said we could help each other out with this word puzzle.

But our table stayed extremely quiet while we were filling blanks and crossing off stuff to complete our papers.

~Time Skip of Epicness~

*Mitch's POV*

So basically the whole day we did nothing but sit and relax.

It was dismissal time right now and they were calling my car rider number.

I got inside my mom's car and she kept asking about how my day was and all that kind of stuff. I just have her short answers and stared out the window.

When we finally reached home I ran up the stairs to my room, threw my backpack into the corner, and bounced into bed.

I took out my iPod Touch and earbuds and started listening to music.

I sighed.

Why did I tell Jerome to stay with me. I'm pretty sure it was just me and my inner chicken.

I sat up and looked at the ceiling and sighed in frustration.

WHY CAN'T I GET THE THOUGHT OF JEROME OUT OF MY HEAD?!?

I fell asleep for the rest of the day thinking about school, my life, and especially... Jerome.

Thank you guys soooo much!!!

Last time I looked at this it had only like 106 reads and that was only last night!

Now it's like what, 117 reads?

I STILL THINK ITS YOU RE READING IT (You know who you are c:<)

But if there are actually people reading this I want to thank you all again.