Benjamin nods and smiles again. "Okay. My moms waiting for me".

Noah smiles and leans down once more to kiss him. "See you later tonight, baby".

**
Benjamin was walking the school hallways to get into the gym when Elly calls him.

Benjamin turns around and smiles, "Hey".

Elly smiles, "What's good?"

Benjamin smiles, "The games about to start. My mom dropped me off late, per usual".

"I get that. Had to drop off my three nieces at my Tía house. My sister sucks ass at taking care of children".

"Sorry to hear that".

"It's chill. So, where are ya sitting?"

"Uhm. With Noah's parents".

"Aight".

Benjamin nods and looks forward to continue walking towards the gym. Elly And Benjamin sit in the bleachers. Gabi smiles and sits down next to them.

"Hey. Who's this?"

"Oh, Gabi, this is Elly, Noah's friends, and Elly this is Gabi, my friend".

Gabi smiles, "Hi".

Elly nods at her and looks down to her phone. Gabi leans over to Benjamin, "Does she not like me?"

Benjamin shrugs, "I think she likes Noah. They were flirting".

"She doesn't seem too...look at the way she dresses. Those are boy clothes".

Benjamin shrugs, "Should I ask her? I mean..no one really knows we're dating".

"Do what you want". Gabi leans away from him and looks to the gym floor.

**

Elly stands up, "Yo, that call was bullshit! That was traveling!"

Caleb stands up as well and throws his hands up, "Yo!"

Benjamin and Gabi look at each other not understanding anything going on.

Elly shakes her head, "¿Quién carajo está dirigiendo este show de mierda"

**

After the game, which Noah's team won, Elly, Caleb, Gabi, And Benjamin we're sitting outside and waiting for Noah to finish up in the locker room.

Elly shakes her head, "That game was bullshit but at least they won".

Benjamin giggles, "I didn't understand a thing going on but yeah..at least they won".

Caleb shakes his head, "I wish I could've played tonight. It's our first game".

Elly looks over, "Why can't you play?"

"Got in a fist fight earlier this morning". Elly shakes her head and looks around.

Noah grabs his gym bag off the bench and nods, "Aight y'all. See you later. Lucas! Let's go".

Some dudes walk by and do their handshake and Lucas runs over. "Sorry man, shit".

Once the two finish their business in the locker room, they walk out to the parking lot. They smile as they see their group of friends.

Benjamin smiles at Noah and walks over to kiss him. Noah smiles and kisses back before backing away. "Woah. Don't wanna get caught, right?"

Benjamin shrugs, "I'm tired of pleasing other people".

Noah looks down at him and nods. Elly walks over and they do their handshake. "Aight, compa. Showed some skills on that court".

Noah shrugs jokingly, "You know had to show my skills".

Lucas looks down at his phone and groans, "What the-...Hayley just broke up with me".

**