~•×10ו~

Jimin POV

~1 day until Christmas!!!~

I was about to go to my room to sleep since it was late, it's 12am. As I was about to open my bedroom door, I heard muffled words inside the door of Yoongi hyung's room which was across mine. I was curious so I went near it and placed my ear at the door "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" What's wrong with him? "Hyung?" I asked knocking then I heard the bed squeak so maybe he stood up. I almost fell down when he opened the door because I was still leaning on the door "What are you doing up late Jimin?" He asked tilting his head "And what are you doing saying fuck again and again in the middle of the night" I replied back squinting my eyes at him. He looked in the hallways before dragging me in his room closing the door.

"Hyung what's wrong?"

"I like Heyun"

........

"WHATTTTTTT!!!!????"

Yoongi POV

I immediately hushed Jimin before someone wakes up. "Hyung! You're in love with somebody!" He said like it was the end of the world "I know! And it's bullshit. Why do I like the dumbass bitch" I muttered under my breath but Jimin heard it "Hey! That's mean-" We we're interuppted when my bedroom door opened "Who shouted" Hoseok stumped in the room angrily. "HYUNG IS IN LOVE!" Jimin shouted and Hoseok's eyes widened "WHAT?!" This hoe. Asking who's being noisy but he's noisy himself. "Who! Who! Tell me!" Hoseok asked eagerly but I stopped Jimin before he could say it "I'm not telling. Get out of my room, I'm gonna sleep and Jimin if you dare speak a word to the other members I'll rip your heart out of your chest and I'm not in love, it's just in like. Now out!" I shooed them out my room.

~•×•~

"Hyung! Wake up!" Jungkook shook me and when I opened my eyes he immediately ran out of my room. "Don't kill me please! Jin forced me to do it!!" He shouted from the hallways and I could hear Jin's 'Yahhh!!' from the kitchen. I groaned before standing up fixing my hair and walked to the dining room. Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon was already sitting there.

I went to sit beside Hoseok while Jimin was across me. My phone dingged so I checked it and I saw that I got a message from Kihyung.

3rd POV

Yoongi pressed Kihyung's chat and read what he said "Yow Yoongi! Guess what!" Yoongi groaned before replying a 'what' "Heyun was asking for your number from me and you should receive a message from her any minute now" Yoongi's eyes widen until he received another text. He checked it coming from an unknown number "What does Jimin like? This is Heyun btw" Yoongi was deciding if he was going to reply or not but he already seened the text so he had no choice but to reply. "Ooh~~ Yoongi hyung is texting Heyun noona" Hoseok teased beside him and Hoseok realized what he did so he covered his mouth. Yoongi was mad so mad. Yoongi knew Jimin told him "PARK. FUCKING. JIMIN!" By the time he shouted Jimin was already off his chair running around the house while Yoongi was trailing him "Hyung please don't kill me! I don't wanna die today! I still have a career you know and please stop running so fast!" Jimin shouted while running "FUCK YOU!" Jimin knew his life would end there.

Heyun POV

I had nothing to do today so I just rolled around my bed scrolling my finger on my phone. "Heyun! Wanna come with me to the mall!" Kihyung shouted from the living room (Keep in mind that they are staying at a hotel room) I was bored so I agreed to go. I just changed to shorts tucking my white shirt in wearing a brown cap. I went out and walked to the parking lot with Kihyung.

"What are you doing in the mall?" I asked Kihyung "Gihyun said he'll pay for food so I had to agree" Kihyung shrugged answering. "Is it just you two?" I asked another question before hopping in the passenger seat. "Yuna and Yula are coming" I nodded at him.

~

Soon we made it to the mall, we both walked out and went in Greenwich. We both saw Yuna, Yula and Bob so we both walked to them taking a sit and did my handshake with Gihyun. We ordered pizza and started munching and devouring the food. While eating, I was thinking what to do next and since it was Christmas tomorrow, I'll just buy gifts then. "Kihyung, can you give me Yoongi's number? I'm sure you have it" I asked bringing out my phone as he smirked "Why? Planning on getting laid?" He smirked even more making me gag "Ew, Gross as fuck. Just give me your goddamn phone" I snatched his phone. "What's his name in your contacts?" I asked "Asian Casper" I chuckled "Nice one" I smiled as he also laughed. I pressed 'Asian Casper' and saved the number on my phone.

"I'll get going guys. I'll wonder around the mall a but see you" I said before walking away then I heard Kihyung shout "Make sure to use protection!" I looked at him weirdly and showed him my middle finger while Bob laughed beside him.

I went in the jewelry store first to buy Joomin an expensive necklace. I went to the lady behind the glass "Give me one of your most expensive necklace" I said looking at the other jewelry "But, the most expensive jewelry is very expensive, are you sure mam?" I looked at her stupidly "Why would you think I would ask for the most expensive necklace in the store? To stare at it?" I said a bit annoyed. She immediately went in one of the rooms and came back with a black velvet box.

She placed it in front of me and opened it. There were three necklaces, one was very glittery and shiny so I had to make her get it out of my sight since it was blinding me. I stared at the two before finally making a decision buying the necklace with a diamond pendant.

She placed it in a small pink box and placed it inside a small paper bag. I gotta admti, it was hella expensive but I had to buy it. "Thanks for buying mam! We really appreciate it! Nobody has been buying expensive ones!" She shouted but I ignored her and went to a photography store next.

The usual, I walked to the guy in front and asked what I was looking for "Give me a camera set. Make sure nothing is missing it broken or else I'll break you too" I said a bit in a hurry since I had seven more gifts to buy. He gave me a beautiful camera set, I thanked him before paying. Sure it would clean my wallet but I can always fill it back in.

~•×End of Chapter 10ו~

//Unedited//{1177k words}

//Unedited//
{1177k words}