Chapter 8

Hoseok turned around you can see the blush across his face pushing him off. Yoongi smiled at him as he was stepping back.

"Shut up!" Hoseok yelled embarrassed

"Haha, okay" Yoongi agreed smiling

"I want chocolate covered strawberries, and I want them in my room. I hope I expect more when you walk in" Yoongi explained if you walk past Hoseok slightly touched his hand

Hoseok stood there wondering if he should or if he shouldn't, he decided to look for the ingredients he needed. As he was getting everything ready he could remember those words.

"I expect more"

"Ahh!" Hoseok yelled annoyed and embarrassed by just thinking of what he means by expecting more

"Is something wrong!?" Yoongi yelled from upstairs

"No!!" Hoseok yelled back

"hurry up!" Yoongi yelled again

Hoseok took in a deep breath as he already placed the melting chocolate in a bowl and strawberries next to it he headed upstairs. The young boys heart was pounding as he stood in front of the door, of his door.

Yoongi open the door as he heard a tap. The two met eyes a weird sensation was spreading between them. Hoseok stepped in as Yoongi walked away and flopped on his bed.

"Place it on the table" Yoongi spoke

Hoseok nodded no response as he was placing down everything correctly. As he was finishing up, Yoongi had walked up behind him wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok question glancing behind him.

"Stay" Yoongi spoke pulling them closer together

"I have other things to do" Hoseok replied looking away

They went silent for a moment before Hoseok placed his hands on top of his and agreed to stay.

"Just for a little, okay?" Hoseok spoke

Yoongi nodded as the both boys sat on the floor in front of the table. Yoongi had dipped a strawberry into the melting chocolate and ate it. Hoseok watched him since there wasn't much else to do. Yoongi looked back at him.

"What?" Hoseok asked

"Let me feed you" Yoongi replied

Yoongi had his strawberry already dipped in chocolate placing it in front of Hoseok's lips. A slight blush of rose on his face as he opened his mouth and took a bite. Yoongi bit his lip.

"You dropped a little" Yoongi spoke moving up close he licked the extra chocolate off his lips as Hoseok moved back covering his face with his hand.

"I wanna kiss you" Yoongi spoke with a lot of confidence.

Hoseok stayed silent trying to swallow the fruit in his mouth. Yoongi pouted as he grabbed a hold of him and pulled him close their lips now pressing against each other.

The kiss was filled with lust and sensations they've never felt before. Yoongi glanced his eyes open unzipping the maid outfit. Causing Hoseok to open his eyes and push him away.

"Wait, hold on" Hoseok spoke holding his outfit up

"What's wrong? What did I do?" Yoongi question worried 

"I- Um- it's not like that" Hoseok spoke looking away from his stare

"I like you, Hoseok" Yoongi responded he could tell by the tone of voice he was serious

Hoseok looked up at him there's something about his eyes that gave him confidence and reassurance. Even though he was embarrassed he stood up and sat on his lap.

Yoongi I was surprised by the sudden action but smiled.

"are you sure?" Yoongi asked

"Yeah" Hoseok replied blushing

Yoongi nodded grabbing a chocolate strawberry he placed small dots around Hoseok's chest and up to his neck, putting the strawberry down he started to lick his way up.

Hoseok close this eyes placing his hands on Yoongi's shoulders. The young man could feel the other's lips pressed against their skin. A sensation he never felt before shivered through his body.

"Mm mm" Hoseok softly moaned under his breath as Yoongi ruined his hands down his back toward his bottom well at the same time sucking on his nipple.

After licking all the chocolate dots up to his lips Yoongi picked up the chocolate covered strawberry and placed it in Hoseok's mouth, taking the other end their eyes met. Hoseok was blushing as they bit down on the strawberry their lips barely touched.

Yoongi chuckled as he swallowed the strawberry, Hoseok did the same.

"Let's get on the bed?" Yoongi question

"Like right now?" Hoseok asked swallowing

"Yeahright now, when else?" Yoongi responded smiling at him

Hoseok blushed a darker shade of red as he got off of his lap and picked up the mess. Yoongi reached out his hand placing them on the others.

"We can pick this up later" he spoke kindly

Hoseok stayed blushing as he nodded sitting on the bed now Yoongi kneeled in front of him looking up, Hoseok thought to himself as he looked down.

"I'm going crazy, I'm insane now"

Yoongi smiled as kindly as he's been this whole time he stood up and walked towards his dresser walking back he had a condom in his hand.

Hoseok zoned back in as he watched him come back with the condom in his hand turning his head away the blushing occurred again.

Yoongi stood in front of him looking down at his blushing face he reached out his hand and placed it on his cheek. Hoseok look back up at him surprised by his sudden soft touch.

Their eyes met for a moment before closing them and kissing each other. It started off as a small simple kiss and generally it turned into a steamy heated French kiss. As they were kissing Yoongi slightly pushed him down on the bed. Hoseok pulled away as his eyes opened to see him on top.

"I've never done this before" Hoseok spoke in a whisper nervously

"It's okay, I'll be gentle" Yoongi replied to him also in a whisper

The two boys smiled at each other before continuing their kissing. Yoongi placed his hand on Hoseok's thigh caressing up to his front area.

Hoseok moaned in between their kissing which was music to the other's ears. After getting the moment heated Yoongi pulled away from the kiss and roamed down to his waist glancing up

Hoseok look down at Yoongi as he knew what he was waiting for, giving him a nod Yoongi blush slightly as the "yes" was given, because consent is everything.

Before Yoongi could continue the doorbell started ringing. The two of them looked at each other confused as they heard shouting.

"Yo! Suga! Open the door!" A familiar voice shouted out for Yoongi

To be continued

Edited