Why Sammy?

Castiels POV:

about a year after we rented that beautiful apartment is when things started going down hill.

Dean.

Dean he... He started getting sick again.

Not to mention Sam...

One night we went over to Bobby's fast food in hand.

"Sam!!" Dean called opening the door. "Bobby!" I could hear shuffling from upstairs and a faint "God Damn it!"

"Sam?! I have food!" Dean called.

Dean coughed a little and I relieved him of the bags filled with Taco Bell.

"Sit. Don't over work yourself."

"I'm fine Cas." Dean said pouting.

I pushed him into the couch and started up the stairs. I checked Bobby's room. E wasn't home I guess. Sam jumped out of his room and quickly shut his door again.

"Hey Cas. How's it going?" He was visibly scared and nervous.

"Good, are you okay?" I asked walking closer.

"I'm fine!" Sam said quickly to try and stop me from walking closer. I had a small smile his behaviour was kinda funny. But my smile quickly dropped when I noticed his eyes.

They were bloodshot. And the pupils were way to big.

I quickly moved in on the taller but younger boy.

"Cas please! It's not what you think!!" Sam begged.

"IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK!" I yelled in his face. Sam was backed into a corner by now but I grabbed him by his collar and slammed him deeper into the corner.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" I screamed

"What the hell is going on!?" Dean yelled from down stairs. I heard him start walking up them.

I let go of Sam and got out of Deans way.

"Your fucked now." I said.

I was pissed. What was Sam even thinking.

I leaned against the wall and Dean made his way over to me.

"Cas, what's wrong?"

"Ask your brother." I said.

Dean looked over at Sam and quickly registered what Sam was doing.

Dean began towards Sam and smelled his shirt.

"Sammy." I could hear the hurt and anger is Deans voice.

"Dean please."

Dean's face was filled with rage and he reared up and punched Sam in the face knocking him out.

Dean tried Sams door nob but it was locked. He sighed and kicked it in.

There was a blonde girl struggling with the window.

Dean advanced on her and pinned her to the wall his arm over her neck.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!?"

"Please just let me leave." She begged. My dad will kill me!" She began crying.

"What's your name and what have you been giving my brother!" Dean screamed shaking her lightly.

"Ruby!" We could barley understand her through her Tears.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. GIVE. MY. BROTHER?!" Dean yelled at her again.

"W-eed, and Heroine."

I swear Dean started growling.

I looked over at Sam's body, he was thinner than he should be, and his cheeks were more hollow than they should be.

Dean grabbed her shirt collar and began dragging her down to the front door. He threw her out.

"Don't you ever come back. I swear if I ever see you again, I will kill you." Dean said to her. She scrambled to get up and began to run.

Dean and back up to Sams room and we searched the whole thing. Every possible place. We're were about half way done when Sam came too.

"Dean." He whispered.

Dean walked over to him and helped him up. He half carried half led Sam to his bed to which he cuffed one hand to the metal frame.

Dean tossed him his bag of food.

"Where is you stash?" I asked Sam.

"No please." Sam said.

Dean walked over to Sam and got really close.

"Where. Is. Your. Stash." Dean demanded.

"U-under the dresser." Sam said.

Dean walked over to it and pushed it down. Under it was a small bag.

Dean opened the bag and saw several needles, a thick piece of rubber, and a few vials. In a small pocket there was a bag if weed.

Dean pulled out the needles and one by one broke them with his hands over the trash can. Then he took the vials and smashed them with the end of a flashlight in a small pan.

He then opened the window and wrapped the rubber in newspaper and lit it on fire tossing it out the window, once that was melted down and unusable Dean lit the bag of weed on fire and shredded the bag with a pocket knife.

"No more." Dean said.

Sam nodded and began eating. "I'm sorry Dean." Sam said.

"No your not, or you never would of started." Dean uncuffed him and sat down.

Dean started coughing and I rushed to him patting his back.

"What's wrong with him?" Sam asked.

"He's sick. Again." I said

I rushed to grab the small trash can with broken glass in it when Dean started puking.

Blood.

Dean was puking blood.

~~~~ this chapter took me forever to write, I did not want to write it.

And 3K reads WHAT I DONT DESERVE THIS GUYS THANK YOU!!!!