Driving. [smut]

Castiels pov

We drove for what felt like forever.

"Dean?" I started about 20 minuets into the drive. "Where exactly are we going?"

Dean looked out the window and grabbed my hand. "A hotel, then were back on the road, but first we have to get new phones."

"Why-?" At that exact moment I got a text from my dad.

"When are you planning on coming home?"

I was tempted to reply with "soon" or "around 9" just to ease his mind but I knew I couldn't, then it would seem like a kidnapping.

I took out the battery and removed the SIM card, I then snapped the card and chucked the phone out the window.

Dean rubbed my shoulder. "Your 16, Cas. You can live on your own." He reassured me.

I nodded and started to feel like crying. I guess Dean sensed this because he pulled over. "Sam drive to this spot." He threw a map to Sam with a circle on a spot, I guess that's where the hotel is.

"Is Sam old enough to drive?" I asked choking back tears.

"He looks old enough and I taught him." Dean said, "come on, climb in back with me." I did as told and Dean laid my head in his lap. He stroked my hair and rubbed my arm until I calmed down whispering things in my ear like, "it's okay baby, I got you." "You don't need to worry everything will be fine, you'll see."

After I calmed down I sat up and leaned against his shoulder his arm wrapped protectively around me.

It was all going to work out.

About another 20 minuets later we approached a decent hotel and got a cheap two bedroom room. We dropped our stuff off in the room and picked beds, Sam got the window view and we got the one closest to the bathroom.

there was a separator between the beds but it wasn't much. Once we got settled is we were back out on the town. We combined out money and it was exactly 2,536 which wasn't bad but it wouldn't last long.

We got cheap phones and put important contacts in them, I only had Kevin, Dean, Sam, and the two girls from the pizza place. The two boys had so many more. I guess they traveled more than me.

When we got back to the motel we collapsed in our beds. I snuggled next to Dean and he wrapped his arms around me, it was nice and warm. I lifted my head and kissed him on the lips softly, only to have Dean deepen it.

I was just about to straddle Dean when I heard Sam roll over. I reluctantly broke the kiss and Dean whimpered slightly at the loss of contact.

"What's wrong Cas?" Dean asked.

"Sam." I whispered.

"Oh yeah." Dean sighed and pulled me closer to him and I nuzzled my head into his neck.

THĘ ÑĘXT MØRÑĮÑG

A/n~~~ why did I do that thing with the letters.... Oh well.~~~

I woke up before Dean so I was kinda trapped in his arms for a while until he woke up too.

"Hey." Dean smiled at me and let me go.

"Hi!" I jumped up from bed, "I would stay and chat but I really have to pee!!" I rushed to the bathroom and heard Dean laughing behind me.

I flushed the toilet and walked out to see Dean and Sam playing cards on the small table provided.

"Wanna play?" Sam asked

"No." I said "I'm no good, and I don't really like playing cards." I shrugged.