Castiel is a vergin. [smut]

Castiels:POV

OH GOD IM SO SCARED I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE WHAT DO I DO???

I nervously crawled on top of Dean and kissed him deeply.

I trailed a hand down his chest and gently palmed him through the rough material of his jeans. Carefully I bit his lip causing him to give a muffled moan.

Okay now I was determined.

I removed my mouth from his trailing kissed down his jaw, to his neck, down his chest, down further and further.

He was griping the edge of the seat and the arm rest thing behind him.

He breathing sped as I undid his belt buckle. He lifted himself so I could slide it off ever so slowly. I slowly ran my hands up his legs to the waist band of his pants and slit them off then quickly yanking off his boxers.

I ran my tung over the tip letting my hot breath hit him.

He moaned a little louder and I took him completely into my mouth working my tung around him and bobbing quickly until I thought that that was enough.

He whimpered when I removed my mouth but open his eyes when he noticed me shifting to where he was just at my entrance.

"You sure?" He panted, I nodded quickly before I could change my mind.

"Slowly, don't hurt yourself." He ordered. I nodded and slowly made my decent onto him.

It hurt at first but I got used to it with some shifting.

"I'll go slowly, brace yourself."

I did as told and gripped his shoulders as he shifted us so he was on top.

He thrusted himself into me slowly.

It felt so good.

I let out a scream of pleasure.

He stopped "are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Dean." I panted. "Fucking go faster." I ordered and he smiled.

"That's my Cas." He pounded into me so fast and it felt amazing.

I dug my fingers into his shoulders, we were both panting so hard and I could feel myself getting close.

"Dean..." I muttered.

"I know baby, just hold on." He whispered in my ear.

I nibbled on his ear and he finally let out a loud moan.

He came inside of me and I came on my stomach.

Dean grabbed a rag from his pocket of his jeans on the floor and cleaned us up.

We laid there for a while.

"Cas." Dean said.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied smiling and kissed him.

We sat up and dressed. I climbed back into the passenger seat, Dean the drivers.

"What were we going to the store for?" Dean asked.

"No idea." I said laughing.

Dean blared his music singing really loudly, and poorly might I add, but it was okay, it was funny and after a while I even joined him. He looked over at me and smiled that wonderful smile that makes me fall in love with him all over again, and his eyes sparkled, the same eyes that first drew my attention. I thank god every night for that fine ass, and those wonderful eyes.

He grabbed my hand and turned down the music, he began telling me about the house in the country he wants to build just for me, and Sammy can live with us too. He told me about the hound dog he wants to lazily lay on the front porch, he even told me about the kids he wants to adopt in the future. He told me about all his plans, how he wants to run a shop in the barn he will build. How he wants to do everything just for me.

I know this is the man I will spend the rest of my life with. This is the man I love. I'm going to propose to him.

A/N: I AM SORRY SO SORRY!!! SCHOOL STARTED AND MY MATHS TEACHER IS A BITCH WHO THINKS THAT 4 HOURS OF HOMEWORK IS OKAY!! But I hope this was smutty and fluffy enough for satisfaction!!! Leave in the comments a description for the ring and I will pick my favourite!!

AND ON A SECOND NOTE HOLY SHIT THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS VOTES AND COMMENTS IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!!