New and Approved

"Damn Z, lookin' fine"-Zero

-Zero

Number 0 POV
We walk into Gritty's, all standing side by side smiling and laughing. "I'm going to order the food" I say dragging Ben with me, "and why am I coming?" Ben asks as we come to a stop. "Can't I take my boyfriend to order some food?" I say waiting for Agnes to come over, "do I get a reward?" He asks as I roll my eyes and peck his cheek, "there" I whisper in his ear as I watch Agnes walk over. "What can I get you kids?" Agnes asks, "can I get can I get 14 glazed donuts and 14 plains with 7 cans of soda, 2 black coffees and a cup of tea" I order as I wait for her to write all the things down. "And what's your name?" She asks as I answer "Ze- - Zoey"' I say nearly revealing my actual name, "Okay, I'll call your name for you to pick up the doughnuts" she says as I nod. "Zoey huh?" Ben whispers in my ear as I roll my eyes once again, "I kinda like it" he says kissing me on the cheek.

~time skip~
We stuff our mouths with Doughnuts and drinks, I sit back watching Five and Klaus chug down a can of soda. "WOOO, COME ONE FIVE" I cheer watching him finish, "WoOoO" Five shouts shaking his head due to the sugar rush. I stick my hand out towards Ben who puts a five dollar bill on my hand, "never bet with Zero, cus' you always have a 0% chance of winning" Diego says as I chuckle while waving my hands turning the coffee into tequila, I chug the alcoholic drink down in one swoop as I cheer feeling the burning sensation run down my throat. "MY TURN" I shout walking forward, "BEN!" I shout as he looks at me and shakes his head. "No, nonono" he says backing away before I teleport in front of him and kiss him on the lips, "know?" I whisper as he begrudgingly follows. "THATS THE SPIRT" I shout as two cans of soda are passed to us, "I'm BeTtTiNg oN zErO" Five and Diego shouts, "nah, Benny's gonna take the win" Klaus says smugly. "3,2,1... GO" Luther shouts as we open the cans, I chug the soda down in less than a second smashing the empty Can onto my forehead compressing it. I turn to see Ben just finishing his, "You gotta do better than that sweetie" I say hearing cheers from Diego and Five.

The day goes on as I stand outside, now drunk. "You really had to change all those drinks into tequila? Luther asks as I watch Allison and Vanya puke out their doughnuts. "ThEy cAnT hAnDle tHe hEaT and rUsH" I shout out as I watch adults eye me, "wHaT aRe yOu aSsBitChEs LoOkInG aT" I shout before showing my black eyes and watching theme run away. "hA Ha ha" I shout before turning my eyes towards Ben, "cOmE gIvE mE a KisS bEnNy BoO" i say drunkly teleporting in front of him falling in on top of him. "I'll give you a kiss when you don't smell like alcohol" he says making me pout, "nouuuoo. FuN aT aLl" I slur as I look over to Vanya who was wiping away her Vomit, "VaNyA, cOngRates oN jOiNiNg tHe aCaDeMy. I hOpe tHe aPoCalyPse aInt gOnNa hApPen. Oh! aNd tHat ZombiE dUde. OH! sHsHsh we gotta be quite, we dOnT wanT pEople to know We hAve SuPapOweRs" I shout drunkly as I Here Vanya's response, "oh Zero" she simply says as I giggle. I warp into my brothers arms as he become startled, "shit" he shouts catching me in his arms. "Can we go home now" I whisper falling asleep instantly, "and there's the crash Zero" was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

~time skip~
I wake up to bright light and a huge headache, "aww shit, where're my sunglasses" I shout as I took a tissue box and wave my hand da over it turning them into sunglasses. I walk towards my mirror to find out my hair was in a big ball, I teleport into the living room to see all my siblings sitting there. "Look who's up" Diego says crossing his arm, "say another word and I'll tear your throat out with my teeth" I threaten sitting on the couch next to Ben. "Morning sunshine" he says handing me a croissant, "Yeah Yeah" I mummer taking the pastry out of his hand and actually savouring the food. "Why are you guys up so early?" I mumble through the food, "it's 4pm" my twin answers as I shrug. "What're you talking about?" I continue, "we just came, dad called a meeting" Luther answers before I hear the loud thumping of Dad's heals coming in the living room.

I cover my ears due the hangover as I try and focus, "today, I would like to test out new prototype suit I've been working on" he says as I feel the the smiles going around the room, "Each oF you will have your own personal suit, to match with your ability" he continues as Mom rolls in with a rack of suits. "Woah" I say in awe taking off my sunglasses revealing the bags under my eyes, I teleport towards the rack and skim through the suits which conveniently have our number on the hanger. "1, 3, 4, 7... 0" I say aloud taking out my own suit. "Woah, woah woah" I say eyeing my suit before warping to change into it.

(Suits above ^^^)
I look to the suit that's on my bed before I strip my clothes off, I look into the mirror acknowledging my tone abs and muscles. I quickly change into the suit putting the hoodie on last, I look into the mirror and smile at how good I look. "Damn Z, lookin fine" I compliment myself before teleporting back into the living room.

I look around at my siblings who are admiring each other's suits, "YOU HAVE A HOODIE TOO" Klaus yells as I hear Diego and Vanya cheer. "HOODIE SQUAD" I cheer for the four of us, "what about us?!" Ben whines as Klaus and I look at him. "Your no hoodie squad" I say as I feel the eye roll from five, "I can feel that eye roll five" I say. "Lets go on a test drive" Vanya says excitingly, as I nod and open a portal.

~time skip~
I warp in front of Diego tipping him, "ha bitch" was the last thing I said to him before warping a kilometre away. "Are you shitting me?! Again" he shouts in frustration before sprinting towards Klaus who was running with. "ShIt ShIt sHiT" Klaus panics before he falls into the floor due to a portal I open under him, he falls next to me stumbling a little. "Thank god your my sister, I would've died" he says to me as I pat his back and pressing my lips into a straight line.

We continue to play tips and I resorted to levitating up in the air with my twin next to me as I was levitating him. We watch as Luther chases everyone as they look like tiny ants, "I love watching them scatter around like ants. I feel like a god" Five says as I laugh. "We are Gods" I say as I watch Klaus trip over his feet and Ben trying to help him up, "I'm really hungry now" I say as my brother bulls out a chocolate bar. "How do you always do that" I ask opening my mouth for him to feed me since my hands were full, "because you always hungry" he says as I smile. "Lifesaver" I say back licking the Chocolate off my lips.

A/n: hey guy, so I was wondering. For my Aidanxoc book, would it be weird since she plays his sister orrr? Need your opinions. Btw next chapter is the last chapter, after this book I will write the social media one. Might also add an epilogue.