First steps go a long

"WHOO, GO ZERO

"WHOO, GO ZERO. DEMOLISH HIM"
-Ben

Number 0 Nightmare
I was in the apocalypse again, grim and dust sticking to my skin. "What the freak happened?!" I mutter to myself looking around, I walk around trying to navigate where I am. I finally see something that resembles the academy, I run over to the collapsed building. I than see a hand from under the concrete, it looks like a 13 year-old's hand. I teleport to the hand just to find out it was Luther, still 13. "No, no. This can't be happening" I say stepping away from the dead body, I suddenly trip over rolling back hitting my head. "Oof" I say running my fingers through my hair, I turn around to see what I tripped over to see Allison also in her 13 year old body. "Oh shit. This isn't suppose to happen" I say getting up to investigate, I walk for no longer than 6 seconds until I stumble upon to other bodies. Diego's hand clutching onto Mom's nearly severed arm. "No. No. It's not suppose to happen right now. Not at all" I say walking further, I see another body only a few metres away from Diego's. I sneak closer to the body to see half of the body crushed under a large slab of rock, I finally figure out who it was. "Klaus? Oh shit" I say running over to him watching his lifeless body, I check his pulse to feel nothing. "Damn it" I say leaving his body there, I speed walk away from Klaus's body not looking where I'm going. I trip face first, just before I hit the floor I push my hands forwards creating purple waves to stop the landing. I use my powers to push me up right and turn myself around, I see blood everywhere with a small body laying there covered in blood. I wipe the blood of their face to find out it was Ben, "no, nonono. Ben. Not you. Wake up come on. Come one" I say shaking him roughly trying to bring him back to life. The tears that were forming already, now falling down slowly. I lay my head on his chest sobbing softly, I suddenly hear quiet movement of gravel come from a couple metres away. I turn around to see a small body underneath some rocks, I teleport to the sound to see my twin shrugging to get out. "FIVE" I shout hearing him cough underneath the rocks, "I'm gonna get you out. Stay still" I say waving my hands causing red hues to appear. The hues wrap around the large rocks covering the whole thing, the rocks start to turn into dust. The dust falls into piles on top of each other, "Your alright, your okay come one now" I say helping him up. "You..you ha-have to g-g-go"' he mutters out as I shake my head vigorously. "No, don't say that we gotta get o-out of th-th-this place to-to-together" I stutter walking away from the mess. "She's going to come back" he says softly as I turn to him confused. "Who's gonna come back?" I ask before I hear a large crash from behind us, "her" he says lifting his arm slowly as he points at Vanya who was completely white. She stares at me before she gives me a soft smile. "Vanya. What are you doing" I shout to her receiving no reply, "you can't do this Vanya. It's not right" I say still being ignored. "Good bye" she says before shooting me and my brother into oblivion.
End of nightmare

I jolt out of bed once again, falling on the floor this time. A loud thud was made causing my twin to wake up from his bed, looking around for any danger. "If you touch my sister, I will rip your head off" Five says with his eyes closed. "So thoughtful" I say touching my heart before
I get off the floor, "Did I pass out again?" I ask dusting myself off. Fives nods as he rubs his eyes as I sigh and warp to the bathroom.