What's yet to come

"Get back"-Zero

"Get back"
-Zero

Number Zero POV
I wake up, sore all over. I slowly get up from my bed looking around, "HEY, SHES UP" I hear Klaus shout from across the room. "Girl, you really should stop passing out on us" Allison says giving me a hug, "That's what I keep telling myself" I tell her making her giggle. "Anything happen when I was out?" I ask looking at my siblings, "Vanya here, saved the day, also got her first kill" Diego says as we all look at a shy Vanya. "Learning quicker than I thought" I say grabbing him side in pain, Five teleports over to help me stand. My arm now over his shoulder as I stand, "I just wanted some food" I pout making him roll his eyes. "I'll get some, Klaus let's go" Ben says motioning Klaus to follow, "Did dad ask about anything?" I ask in a slight croaky voice. "Haven't even seen him yet"Allison says making me nod, "and I was out for?" I ask receiving a quick answer. "17 hours and 36 minutes" my siblings say in unison, "Damn, thought I'd beat my record" I say sarcastically before I hear my door barge open. "We didn't know what food you'd like so we brought a lot" the two boys said coming in with huge bags of snacks, "I could've gotten a peanut butter marshmallow sandwich" I say taking a bottle of water and some crackers out. "What do you think we are? Chefs?" Klaus remarks taking a giant bite out of his cookie, "don't tell Pogo or Mom I stole the cookie jar" Klaus mumbles with a mouth full of cookies making me laugh.

~time skip~
We were finished our snacks and went to breakfast before we changed into our training clothes, Vanya in the music room practicing her abilities quietly. We stand like soldiers in a straight line as Dad paces slowly looking at us, "today, we will be doing athletics training" he simply says as we nod. "Number Zero, open a portal to these co-ordinates" Dad instructs as I nod and take the piece of paper to see the co-ordinates, I wave my free arm emitting blue waves. The waves circles in a specific spot opening a breach to an empty arena, the portal grew large and larger until it was large enough to fit a human being.

Dad went into the portal first, then it went in number order. Me, Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Five then Ben, I close the portal once Ben got through. I look at around me to see a ghost town, the whole place was empty. "First, we will do sprints" Dad said as we walk over to the racing track, we all line up in our lanes getting ready to run. A shot is heard and we start sprinting, I warp to the end of the track winning instantly as does my twin. We watch as Diego takes the lead with Luther just behind him, "what's taking them so long?" I ask my twin who shrugs. I see as a small figure starts to catch up with Luther, It was Ben. "GOO BENNN, WoOoO" I cheer watching him fly past Luther, "you boyfriend seems to be good at running" my twin says and I nod, "it's not the only thing he's good at" I mummer with a small smirk on my face. I watch as Diego arrives at the finish line with Ben coming after, Luther, Allison than Klaus arrive shortly after. "You guys cheated!" Diego shouts making me and Five shrug our shoulders, "don't be a sore loser" I say as he scoffs. "Victor of the race are Number 5 and Number 0" Dad says writing something into his book, "now we have shooting range" Dad says walking over to the multiple Targets.

"Line up in your number order, guns are place down for you. Whoever gets the most in the target wins" Dad says as we nod and walk to our posts. I pick up the pistol then looking at the target, I wave my hand over the gun, emitting red hues, turning it into a sniper. "Hey! She cheated again" Luther says spotting the sniper, "she adapted to make things easier" he says before blowing his whistle. I look trough the scope making it easier to get bullseyes, I get every single one. I put down the the sniper looking around to see my brother also getting all the targets as does Diego, the rest of our siblings, not so well. I teleport over to my twin nudging him, "guess that hit-man job came in handy" I whisper making him smirk. "Victors, Number 2, Number 5 and Number 0" Dad says as we high five each other.

"Final round is high jump" Dad says pulling off a tarp, "same as the other, whoever jumps the highest wins" he said as we line up. The pole was unusually high, you'd have to jump up at least 3 metres to even barely get passed it. Luther runs up first jumping only to hit the pole, "Oof" I hear the sound. "Next" dad shouts as we all look to Diego, he runs up not even making it close to the pole. Allison, Klaus, Ben and Five didn't make it either. It's my turn now, I glance over my shoulder to see my whole family watching me, I smirk before running up. I run as fast as I can reaching the crash w than take off on one foot flipping high off the floor, I wave my hands making purple come out. The waves hit the floor pand gracefully before turning to my siblings seeing their jaws pop open, "congratulations, Number 0 is Victor". I walk over to my siblings with a smug look on my face, "you always cease to amaze us" Ben says smiling.

We sit down on the grass chatting for a while while dad writes his notes. I jolt back hearing a loud bangs through the arena, I look around not seeing anything. "What's happening?" I ask as we all get up, "I don't know" Luther says looking around. "Guys look" Allison whispers pointing at the entrance as a man, similar to the guy who Vanya took down, walks in with the same gun. "It's him again" I say angrily. "We gotta do something" Klaus panics making Ben shush him, "we gotta protect dad" Luther instructs. "On it" I say teleporting away.

I warp in front of dad, "Dad, come on. Let me get you somewhere safe" I say creating a portal to the house, "go dad, we'll take this guy down" I continue as he nods and I close the portal. I warp back to my siblings who were hiding behind the crash-mat, "dad's safe" I whisper as they nod. The big guy starts to shoot all over the place, eventually hitting the mat. I cross my hands creating a large shield to wall, I stand up and walk towards the man with my siblings close behind.

I see him laughing like a lunatic, "what's up with this guy? What did We do?" Klaus asks. The Amman started to talk but it was inaudible, he than pressed a button on his gun turning it into a bazooka. "Holy shit" Ben mutters, the maniac pulls the trigger making a large rocket zoom straight into the shield. The rocket and shield  contact each other creating large ripples to swim throughout the force field, I shift back feeling the force fun through my body. My eyes begin glow a vibrant shade of pink, I the shield now shining and veins are glowing. "Get back" I instruct and they obey, they run up into the stadium hiding behind the stand. I release the x form pushing down words creating a massive wave of energy to explode, the energy flew across the arena missing my siblings. The wave hit the assassin cutting him up into pieces causing blood to splatter everywhere, my eyes start to fade back to normal as does my veins.

I turn around to see my family walking towards me, "You alright Z, gonna pass out?" Five asks making me shake my head softly before tumbling over in exhaustion causing him to catch me. "I... might of... lied" I mumble, "Well talk about this when we get home" Luther says as everyone agrees. I lift up my hand using what strength I have left to open a portal back to the academy.

A/n: This chapter is real short sos about that. Wanted to get one out before I get busy with all my assignments. This chapter is sorta a filler to introduce another character. Might be awhile before I upload another chapter, I'm truly sorry bout that.