62 | He Loves Me Not

Start from the beginning

Isaac and Colin shared a look with one another before taking one large step back; Iris chuckles from the side and shakes her head, just as Colin sends her a teasing glare.

"Alright," I clap my hands together to see that Graham and Gabriel had immerse themselves in a conversation. They paid for their tickets and made way towards the rest of us. "Since the Ferris wheel typically has two to a seat; I'mma go with Graham because I promised I'll be with him during the heights activities. Now, you guys choose."

Isaac and Colin splits up to one another, Julian and Nick a pair, and that leaves Gabriel and Iris. Iris merely shrugs and slides over with Gabriel as we finished that sorting portion of the trip; we headed over to the line. Graham grabs a hold of me, and whispers, "did you know?"

I nod my head, "yeah."

"How?"

"It's a whole story, and I rather not get into that right now because it might lead to another one of your grudges."

"What does that mean?"

"Something," we walk towards the line as the Ferris wheel pulls to a stop and call for the first pair to enter in. Graham, a bit reluctant as he stares at the contraption before I pulled on his arm. He jolts forward and I drag him towards the seat.

Graham lets out a deep breath as the man locks in our ride. Graham immediately grabs a hold of my hand and begin holding in close. The ride shifts, allowing us leverage up in the air as Graham lets out a shaky breath.

"Jesus," Graham said once the ride was filled and we were a good distance from the ground. The ride begins, and smoothly begins to drag itself into a circle. Graham squeeze my hand every time the seat moves forward on a small stop. "Oh my god."

"Graham, chill," I said, looking down at the ground as the beautiful sunset was burning down to the horizon. "Look." I point towards the sun and Graham directs himself off of the ground and towards the ocean.

"That's pretty," he said simply, and I nod. "If we weren't hanging on death."

"Jesus, Graham!"

Exiting out of the arcade, with Graham spending almost a hundred on the machine claw games, we decided to take the final stroll down the streets of the boardwalk, with the majority of the gift shops holding and hundreds of advertisements.

Iris was by my side, her arms hooked around mine as she complains about the amount of walking we've done. Isaac and Colin were pleased with the fact that we've decided to take the stroll, and countered to go to almost every gift shop we've passed.

"Whatever we do tomorrow, we got to meet back at the bonfire at night, okay?" Iris reminds us and Graham and I nodded. Gabriel, off to my right, nods alongside not fully understanding why Iris had said that.

"Are we not going to be hanging out tomorrow?"

"No, I'm going to go solo for the day," she explains, "I was just trying to warn y'all."

Gabriel nods, and I'm sure that whatever was going through his head was planning. Probably for tomorrow, and probably on a decision on what to do without our main planner in our hands.

"Guys!" Isaac said, pointing to another gift shop as he shot into the building without so much of another word. We groan, seeing that we have to follow them out now.

I grab a hold of Gabriel, who turns to me as we walk towards the gift shop. "You wanna play a game?" I ask, and he tilts his head to the left.

"What is it about?"