Miss Incomplete

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright of Ava Lovett, Miss Incomplete.
The reproduction or use of this material without authorisation is clearly prohibited. Any manipulation, republication, or transmission by any means, either by electronic or mechanical, including the use of photocopy, recording, or information storage is illegal. The use of so could result in punishment by law.
All Rights Reserved.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A B O U T

Book 1.0
1.0 | Miss Incomplete

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E D I C A T I O N

To all the girls that've fell in love with the boy from afar, to all the girls who gotten their hearts broken by someone who they never called theirs, this is for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T I S T I C S

Begin: 1/1/2019
End: 3/26/2019

Reached 10K on 4/1/2019
Reached 50K on 9/4/2019
Reached 100K on 2/14/2020

#1 in Diverse Lit on 1/5/2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

For three years straight, Francena Nakamura would send love letters under the guise Miss Incomplete to her crush, Julian Dean.

However, once word hits around the freshman body that once eligible bachelor, Julian Dean, manage to snag a girlfriend over the course of the eighth grade year; the heart of Francena Nakamura had to be tucked away and she had to stopped sending the notes she manages to sneak into his locker everyday before school, and move on.

Without confessing who she was, of course.

Fast-forward four years, and once freshman turned senior, Francena managed to stay under the radar and moved on from her one infatuation with the soccer player. No contact, no communication, complete and total removal from her life.

That soon comes to an end when Julian asks Francena to help him find someone.

More specifically, Miss Incomplete.

Never would Francena suspect that for the usage of her senior year — not only would she be helping Julian track down Miss Incomplete's copycat — but she'll find something that she left buried a long time ago.

Sparks fly, late night talks, and almosts were the result.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

Swearing

Sexual references