63

Jahseh's POV

After being at the studio for almost 12 hours, I finally left and went over Bree's house to make sure she was ok. I made it to her house from a long 2 hour drive. I knocked on the door and her mom opened it to let me in.

I made my way upstairs to her room and walked in, I saw her laying in her bed sleeping with her tv on. I walked closer, grabbed the remote and turned the tv off, slid my sweats off and hopped in bed with Bree. She quickly sat up and looked at me, whether if the room was pitch black, I felt her staring at me.

"What do you want?" She asked in a soft whisper voice. "Babe lay down, I'm really tired. Can we please talk about this in the morning?" I asked with a slight grouchy voice as I moved in closer and held onto her. The bed started to move a little and I guess she laid back down and turned her back against me. I got closer a little more and wrapped my arm around her.

Next Morning

Bree's POV

I flickered my eyes open and grabbed my phone off the charger from my lamp desk next to my bed. I looked to my left and saw Jahseh in my bed sleeping, I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

Melina was calling me and I answered. "Hold on," I said as I grabbed my headphones, got out of the bed and went to my bathroom, closed and locked the door.

"Why the fuck you in the bathroom?" She asked me. "I just got out of bed, plus I don't think me and Jahseh's relationship is working at all. There are times where I don't trust him and now he doesn't trust me," I spoke. "What the fuck? Did I just hear yo ass clearly? And why do you think he don't trust you?" She asked me.

"He doesn't trust me being with Liza, now before you say anything.. me and Liza are helping each other with out problems. Me and here are similar, that girl needs help and so did I, so we did each other a favor. I would pick her up to go see a therapist-"
"Wait what problems do y'all share?" She asked cutting me off. "AhMelina, she's a cutter and a drug addict slash alcoholic." I replied. "Jahseh doesn't want to believe me," I said as I looked away from the camera. I started crying because I couldn't believe the way I am feeling and what I said about me and Jah's relationship and those words hurts me so fucking bad. I don't want to lose Jahseh over this bullshit, but if we can't have trust in out relationship, then whats the point of us being together.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked back at Melina. She smiled at me and I cracked a small smile. "Talk to him Bree," she said as she hung up, my smile faded. I got up from the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror. Then there was a knock at the door, I unlocked it and Jahseh walked in, leaned against the walk and looked at me. Then he rubbed his face and continued to look at me, what the fuck do this nigga want.

I looked at him through the mirror, a random ass tear streamed down my face and Jahseh noticed it. "What?" I asked frustrated. He looked up at me with a concerned look. "Tell me what I did wrong this time," he spoke. Then the tears started to flood and I continued to look at him through the mirror. "Jahseh we need a break.." I trailed off. He looked away, rubbed the back of his head and looked at me again through the mirror, then he walked out of the bathroom.

I slid onto the bathroom floor and started crying. I regret doing that so much. I heard him walk back in and he sat on the floor with me and held onto me. "I'm sorry about how I acted last night, I just want you to be careful when your around Liza, you don't know what she capable of," He said.