17

'The Emo Niggas & the Classy Thots 😂🍆💦'

eelyak_
@xxxtentacion wtf did you do to my bestfriend

eelyak_ added meliina_ to the chat

your_candyland
What's going on?

xxxtentacion
My ex just starting shit for no reason

eelyak_
Who tf invited her than, nobody gave her an address

xxxtentacion
Ok ok, FUCK, I did, I just wanted some head from her

eelyak_
Wow, thats foul, you fucked up big time
Idk if you and Bree were really really together but if y'all was, good luck with trying to get back with her
She don't believe in second chances
And its even sad that you're the fucking weird nigga she looks up to
Goodbye Jahseh

theslumpgod
Wtf is going on

meliina_
Ask yo friend nigga

theslumpgod
👀
Seen 2: 15 pm

2 days later...

Bree's POV

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom and just looked at myself in the mirror.

"How could you be so stupid Bree Lynn Hampton." I said to myself, then I looked down in the trash bin and saw the razor.

"Don't pretend to be happy when you're sad." I heard Jahseh's voice replay in my head.

I grabbed the razor and sat it on the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror again and I said, "this is for being a dumb bitch again, thinking niggas really care about you."

I grabbed the razor, walked over to the tub and ran the bath water, then sat on the ledge of the tub and dug the razor into my skin, wincing at the pain, making a straight line on my arm.

I dropped the razor and started crying as the water kept going.

"Bree?" I heard who sounded like Melina. I cut the water off, cleaned up my mess. I walked out of my bathroom and walked over to my door and slid a note under my door.

"Are you sure? Please talk to us or something, we are worried about you."

I unlocked the door, opened it and looked at her. As soon as she saw me she gave me a hug and I hugged her back holding the tears back, we both pulled away. "Yes, I'm sure. I'm used to getting treated like this by guys," I shrugged.

"But that's not good at all, you shouldn't get treated that way at all." She told me and I nodded. Then we walked to Kaylee's guest room.

Melina opened the door and Kaylee turned her head at us with a big smile on her face. She got up and ran to me and gave me a hug, "I hope you're ok," she said while still hugging me and I replied "I'm fine," we both pulled away and she looked at me knowing that I'm lying to her.

We walked over to the bed and sat down. "So what really happened? Jah didn't even tell us the full story." Kaylee asked.

"Bro idk, they so fucking confusing, first he arguing with her about why she here, second when I asked how the hell she get my addy, she looked at him and he was quiet, and third she showed me they messages and it turns out that this nigga gave her MY address asking if she can give him some head, then she gone say I just came to let you know what yo 'man is up to' like bitch shut up, you know damn well you came out here to choke on his shit." I said really annoyed. And they both was shook, I nodded my head.

"Niggas." Kaylee blurted and shrugged. "You right," I said. "So how was you guys night," I asked them.

"It was cool, we were still worried about you ...oh and I got my toes sucked." Kaylee explained, me and Melina laughed at her.

"Well it was good, until yo situation happened," Melina said. "Oh and you better call your sister, she's worried about yo ass, she said that if you don't respond to her, she'll call y'all mama." Kaylee explained.

"Shit." I got up quickly and sped to my room, I grabbed my phone and turned it on then I called Bailey.

"OMG, Bree, what the fuck is going on, why haven't you responded to my calls, you better be lucky that I didn't call mama yet." She said.

"Niggas," thats all I said and she knew exactly where I'm going with this conversation because I been down this road with her when I was with my ex.

"Well, you need to be careful and choose wisely, not everybody in the world is good people. I love you sis and thank you for calling me I was so worried about you, I was about to make a flight down there today." She said.

"I will and I love you too Bailey," I responded. "Well I gotta go, Chris is waiting on my slow ass, call me when you can, bye." "Ok, bye." I said back and hung up.

I noticed that I had hella texts and calls from everybody and Jahseh, I just rolled my eyes at the thought of his name.

simplybree

Liked by xxxtentacion, eelyak_, _baihampton, meliina_, theslumpgod, trippieredd, your_candyland and 1, 178, 267 others

simplybree 🖤

Comments Disabled