53

Jahseh's POV

I really really like this girl, I am willing to spend the rest of my life with her. I know what you're thinking, 'you guys just started dating 4 months ago' I know I know, just know that I'll be thinking of marriage but not now, I think its too early plus we are young.

I wonder how can I gain her trust again... she wants a break from our relationship when she goes back to New York because she'll be away to boarding school, but I don't wanna put no break on our relationship. She doesn't trust me at all, I just want her to trust me that I'm not going to ever do that dumb shit ever again, it was a mistake and plus I intoxicated and drugged.

Today is Halloween, I wonder what my baby has planned for herself, I'm all for it. I just want to be apart of her life before we go into 2018 or before anything else. I care too much for her and clearly I'm the reason why we're in this relationship because I asked for it, so I can't fuck up what we are trying to work on and push the mistakes in the past.

We were laying down in her room, it was Halloween morning. She turned around, facing me flickering her soft brown eyes open looking me in my eyes when a small smile grew on her face.

"Good morning beautiful," I spoke, she kissed my cheek with her soft lips and responded back, "Good morning baby."

She sat up and wiped her eyes and turned her attention back to me. "So I'm having a Halloween party tonight, are you in or out?" She asked, "I'm in, can I invite the vros?" I asked.

"Yea, anyone besides your exes are invited. They got unknown drama with me," She responded.

"I agree, & Jennifer got drama with you?" I asked. "I don't know, the bitch just need to mind her business." She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "So YoU'rE gOnNa FiGhT HeR BeCaUsE sHe MaDe FaLsE cLaImS aBoUt YoU bEiNg DeAd," She said mocking her with her face scrunched up and I was just laughing. She playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"YoU WoNdEr WhY I cHeAtEd On YoU, psst she can choke on a dick for all I care." I mocked, I had her cackling because I was trying to sound like a girl when I was mocking Jennifer too.

"She's definitely not invited." I spat. "What happened between you two anyway besides the fact that she cheated? What the hell did you do to her?" She asked.

"I didn't do anything, I was in love with her. We were young and she called me childish for unknown reasons, plus she said she was tired of Liza continuously popping up in our relationship. Liza be stalking the HELL out of me." I explained.

"Why she didn't just beat her ass like I did?" She asked. "She said that's childish, 'tHaT's NoT gOiNg To SoLvE AnYtHiNg'," I said mocking and air quoting the last part.

Bree's POV

I got up from the bed and went to my closet, "have you decided on what you're going to wear?" I asked as I was looking through my closet.

"Nope. Wanna go out to the mall and find something?" He asked and I looked at him. "Yea thats cool, and since we'll be out already, we might have to go by the airport to pick up Melina later on." I responded.

"Ok. I've been wanting to know this for awhile now, so... what is Melina's real name?" He asked. "AhMelina Rosa, but me and Kaylee have been calling her Melina or Lina for short and Kathy or Katherine, I don't think you've met her yet but thats her best friend and she's always called Melina by her government." I responded and shrugged.