48

Bree's POV

As soon as we got to the house I hopped out of the car quick as fuck, sped to the door just to bang on it. "I know you in there bitch!"

The door swung open and I had a devilish smile on my face. "Bitch don't nobody wanna fight you," she said laughing at me and she looked over at Jahseh. "I see you came back for more," she said sucking on her fingers after she said that I don't know what came over me but I ducked that bitch in her face multiple times and her head flew back and she was having trouble standing but she did have a couple licks in on me.

My only aim was for her face and she kept on trying to scratch me, cat fighting ass bitch. The fight might've gotten really bad when her face started to bleed but I didn't give a fuck, the bitch kept fucking with me and I was getting tired of it. After more blood gushing from her mouth and nose Jah picked me up off of her, "WHO DEAD NOW BITCH! IF I CATCH YOU IN THE STREETS HOE YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU NEVER FUCKED WITH ME!" I shouted as Jahseh carried me out of her house and took me to the car.

Meanwhile at Bree's house

Jahseh's POV

After this long 1hr drive to Bree's house, I explained everything to her mom. She gave me a pass and I took Bree to her room and laid her sleeping body on her bed.

I looked around the room and admired the memories I shared with her when I first met her and a smile grew on my face. I walked to her bathroom, grabbed a face cloth and ran some warm water, I wet the cloth, ringed it out and walked back over to Bree.

I sat on the bed and put the towel against her forehead, and wiped the small droplets of blood off of her face. After wiping her face for at least 2 minutes, I laid in bed next to her and held onto her and went to sleep.

Bree's POV

I woke up to a sleep Jahseh with his heavy arms wrapped around me. I gently moved his arms and got out of bed and walked to my bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed a small scratch on my forehead. I looked through my cabinets searching for a band-aid, finally found one and put it over the scratch on my forehead.

breelynn

Liked by xxxtentacion, eelyak_, kool_kathy, bhadbabie, ybnnahmir, ybnfresh_, and 2, 689, 369 others

breelynn just a lil boo boo to a boo boo 😂 but somebody nose broke 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Comments Disabled

"Good morning my little fighter," Jah said and we both chuckled. I looked over at him and he was beginning to sit up. "I'm kind of disappointed in myself to let you do that but on the other hand, you felt that you had to do something to keep her quiet." He spoke and I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Thank you for pulling me off of her, I wanted to do worse to her, if somebody raised a hand on her she'll be scared. That bitch just need to shut the fuck up." I said rolling my eyes. "And she did shut the fuck up when we walked out, I heard no peep from her at all." He responded.

insanity313

298 likes

insanity313 that is not what i meant by my post from the other day. And if y'all so hurt by it then so be it 🙄. But I'm not going to apologize for what I said, already called the police on both of them for what they did to me. I DESERVE AN APOLOGY.

Comments Disabled