61

Bree's POV

"Y'all doing anything?" Kaylee asked me, we were on FaceTime, I was bored and Jahseh left to the studio, he said he was working on two albums. "No, Jahseh is at the studio right now and I am at home, packing," I responded, I was packing but not really. I leave back to New York, 2 days after Thanksgiving.

"But Melina will be down here either today or tomorrow, so she can spend more time with me before I leave to New York." I also said. "Oh ok, it'll just be you and Melina?" She asked. "Most of the time, but we'll try to bother Jahseh, plus ..." I stopped for a moment. "You might not like what I have to say but, a few days back Liza got in contact with me, Jahseh doesn't know about this..." "wait about what?" She asked cutting me off. "Liza is a drug addicted, I'm not sure if Jahseh knew this already, but I'm taking her to get help. No one should go through something that dark like that, plus she can kill herself in a way like that. I may dislike her, but I don't know wish hate on her nor death." I explained and she nodded.

"I hope y'all not gonna be friends after that," she spoke. "Oh definitely not, after the shit she put me and Jahseh through, hell no." I replied and she giggled a little. "Well you better tell Jahseh this, don't hide this from him," she told me and I nodded. "I'm surely not, I don't wanna hide anything between us," I spoke. "Ok well, I'll talk to you later, I'm doing some packing myself, I'll be in LA with Nick soon," she said. "Oh ok bitch," I cheered her on and she laughed at me. "Bye hoe," "bye." I responded as she hung up and, I dialed Liza's number, she answered after 3 rings and I had put her speaker and went back to my packing.

"Hey Liza, be ready within 20 minutes, I'm on my way to come and pick you up," I told her. "Ok, and thank you so much with all the help you've been giving me," she responded. "Ditto," I replied. "Alright, bye, see you in 20 minutes," she said and I hung up anyway. And went back to finishing the last touches of my packing.

I grabbed my things and sat it outside of my room and headed out of the house. I would tell my mom that I'm leaving, but she out with her man friend.

20 minutes later, I honked the horn and Liza came out of her house 5 minutes after. "Hey, so Jahseh still don't know about this right?" She asked me as she sat in the car and closed the door. "Uh. No, but I should tell him, I don't wanna keep anything between us." I replied.

"He can't get mad either if you tell him," she said. I started the car back up and off. "I agree, because we are helping each other, me and you have similar problems, except yours is cutting and drug use and mines is only cutting," I explained and she nodded.

"You know, I really am sorry about the trouble I've caused between you and Jahseh." She apologized. "its fine, I don't hold grudges and its in the past of us, gotta get over it." I replied back. "So wassup with that Jennifer girl?" I asked. She shook her head, "I don't know," She spoke. "Also, I wanna hear your side, what happened between you and Jahseh?" I also asked. "I know he cheated, but what really happened? Sorry if I'm in y'all business, but I'm just curious." I spoke.

"Its fine, but when me Jah were together before I our break up or before he cheated, we got into a bad argument about nothing. He left, never came back until 2 days later someone told me he cheated on me. We were never on a break though," she explained. "You really liked him didn't you?" "I actually I was falling in love, but I lost that love. But I do still care for him, I'm just glad that he's happy with someone like you," she explained.

Melina's POV

"So how long are you gonna be gone?" Sammy asked me. "For 3 days, gotta get back for thanksgiving so I can be with my family," I explained. "And me," he said and I laughed. "Yea sure, why you not gone be with your family?" I asked. "I will, they live out here. I only be in Texas just to work with Josh," he explained and I nodded.

"I'm really surprised that Josh and Kat are together, they relationship is kind of like Bree & Jahseh's," I stated. "True, they met on IG, we finna be the same," he said as he wrapped his arm around my neck. "Yea ok, Samuel," I joked.

"That's not my name baby," he said and I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. "Thats not my name either," I replied. "But it will be, come on Melina, why you don't wanna give me a chance. Instagram already think we together," he said. "Thats true," I laughed. "Stop laughing, I don't know why you think this is a joke," he said as he started laughing.

"Come here boy," I said as I jokingly choked him and looked him in his eyes and kissed him. I moved away and went back to my bag, "nigga you been mines, stop questioning it," I spoke. "I like em rough," he joked. "I'm sure you do," I laughed. "Lets go get something to eat I'm hungry," he said and I followed him out of my room.

Bree's POV

After me and Liza's therapy, I dropped her off back at her place and went to go see Jahseh. "Hey baby," Jahseh said as he pecked me on the lips and let me inside. "We need to talk," I told him and he turned around and looked at me. "About?" He asked with his face scrunched. "Uhh so for the past few days, I've been helping Liza, well we've been helping each other our problems." I spoke.

"For why? What problems do y'all have?" He asked. I walked in the studio with him and saw Stokeley and Scheme and I sat in one of the empty seats. I lifted my arm up and showed Jahseh my scars. "We both have the same problem, plus she's an addict. I just came from therapist with her." I explained. "Uh what the hell are y'all talking about?" Stokeley asked. "Seems to me that Bree is trying to tell that Elizabeth has a drug addiction."

Scheme started laughing and I scrunched my face at him, "the fuck is funny," I asked him. "Dude thats shit ain't funny, I really do believe she has an addiction, well no I know that she has an addiction. I've seen the way she reacts to certain shit. I've even been seeing her buying drugs from dudes on corners," Stokeley said. "You serious, y'all really believe that lying ass bitch, what else did she tell you?" Jahseh asked as he looked at me really annoyed.

Why the fuck do it matter? Why is he so pissed about me telling him that Liza has a drug addiction. Nigga must not want to believe the shit at all. I rolled my eyes, got up and walked out of the room.