11

Kaylee's POV

"So you really making things official between you and X?" I asked Bree really curious looking at her.

"Yea..." Bree said as she got cut off by Melina. "Ok so who this bitch, his fans keep tagging in your comments," Melina asked Bree.

"Jah's ex girlfriend," Bree shrugged. "How often do you and this 'X' text each other," Melina asked as she was quoting X.

"For awhile now," Bree blushed and looked away. "Aww da nigga got you blushin' too, is he gone dick you down girl." Melina chatted and Bree rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Nah she finna get that emo dick..." Bree cutted me off and said "y'all need to stop," Bree looked at me "what's going on between you and Nahmir."

"Ok... so while you were gone, I invited him over and he kept me company," I explained, "where was my mom at?" "She left an 1 hour before he got here," "oh ok."

"So you got some dick girl" Melina asked. "Hmm not yet, but I sure will tomorrow night." "Bitch, but whatever I might get some today," Bree said and we both looked at her.

"Well make sure we ain't close by cuz we don't wanna hear no, ooo X... right there..." Melina moaned as we laughed at her crazy ass. Bree shrugged and looked at her phone, "my appointment is right now, I'm finna dress in something comfortable," Bree said as she got up.

"Wow." Me and Melina laughed at Bree and Bree walked out of the room.

Bree's POV
I walked out of the room and went to go let Jahseh in. "Damn you even shorter in person," Jah said as he stepped closer and gave me a warm hug, "and you smell good."

"Thanks," I closed the door behind me and watched him as he was amazed with the inside of the crib. "This all you," he asked looking around. I replied "this us, for the weekend" I explained.

"Haha, I like that answer baby, so how you like Florida so far," he asked while looking at the pictures on the wall.

"You think I ain't been to Florida before, this my hometown, I'm just living every where thats all." "Mmhm, why I ain't never see you around then," he asked. "Like I said, I be every where, but lets go, and stop taking pictures of baby me." I said as I walked him to my room.

We walked in my room and he plopped on my bed as I walked over to my drawer to find some comfortable clothes to change into. "You got a nice place baby girl," he said looking at himself in the ceiling mirror.

20 minutes later I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to where Jahseh was and he was on his phone looking at my Instagram, I just rolled my eyes and started blushing. "Having fun?" he looked up at me and smiled and looked back at his phone.

simplybree
Miami, Florida

Liked by xxxtentacion, eelyak_, meliina_, wifisfuneral, theslumpgod and 20, 267 others

simplybree he stalking my Instagram while I'm standing right here

Comments Disabled