19.

3rd Person POV. - 6 Months Later - 

"Wayo, you've been in there for a while... you alright?" Ming asked knocking on the bathroom door. They still aren't back together but for Noi and the unborn baby, they're still living together.

"No... call Kit, please? I need to talk to him..." Wayo said and Ming didn't question it. He called Kit and within 10 minutes the older had shown up and went up to the bathroom that Wayo had locked himself in. 

"What's wro---- fuck." Kit immediately knew what had happened. Wayo was sitting on the floor and there was blood around him...

"When?" Kit asked and immediately helped Wayo up and cleaned everything before having Wayo change his clothes so he could drive him to the hospital. 

"About an hour ago..." Wayo mumbled fighting back tears, he was still in a lot of pain. 

"Alright... let's get you to the hospital... want Ming there?" Kit asked and Wayo shook his head no. 

"He didn't care about him anyway..." Wayo mumbled and Kit just sighed.

Kit's POV - These kids are so fucking stupid...

- hours later - back at home -

Wayo went straight to his room not saying a word after him and Kit came back home. Ming was worried. He was scared to ask Kit what had happened.

"What's up?" Ming asked genuinely confused.

"He lost the baby, he had a miscarriage last night but didn't notice till this morning, just do whatever he asks and keep Noi away from him for a bit, he wants to be left alone. He doesn't want Noi to see him like this," Kit said and threatened Ming again before leaving the house.

"Fuck..." Ming sighed and felt horrible.

If he would've just been happy and accepted the unplanned baby then maybe Wayo would still be pregnant and they would've had another baby boy running around in a few months.
But no. He had to be selfish and an asshole, leaving Wayo (some what) on his own with the baby.

- 3 hours later -

"Please watch Noi for me? I gotta fix things with Yo," Ming said as Beam and Pha came over. Beam instantly smiled and picked up the sleeping 5 year old.

"Of course, take your time," Pha said and him and Beam left with Noi while Ming tried to fix whatever relationship he had left with Wayo.

"Yo... Can I come in?" Ming asked knocking on the door. A couple minutes later Wayo opened the door and hugged Ming as tightly as he could and just started crying.

Ming just hugged the smaller trying to comfort him the best he could. Ming was never the best with emotions, but he isn't the worst. He knew how to comfort Wayo, Wayo loves cuddles, ice cream, and movies. So that's exactly what him and Ming did for the rest of the day. Wayo laid on Ming's chest, Ming hugging the smaller tightly, eating ice cream and watching all the movies they could find.

"I'm so sorry Yo... I don't deserve a second chance, but just know that I still love you and I'm always here if you and Noi need anything..." Ming said and kissed Wayo's cheek.

"I need something..." Yo mumbled not looking up at Ming.

"What do you need?" Ming asked looking down at the boy laying on his chest.

"A boyfriend," Wayo mumbled and hugged Ming tighter.

"You're a strong, indepent man, why do you need a boyfriend?" Ming asked playing along with the younger.

"Cause I need someone to cuddle with, someone to take care of Noi with me," Wayo mumbled and kept adding things to the list before Ming cut him off with a kiss.

"Could I... Maybe... Be your boyfriend? I promise you won't regret it," Ming said being 40000000000% serious. Wayo has never seen Ming so honest and serious before.

"I don't know....

Yes! You can be my boyfriend again, I'm sure you're the only one Noi would approve of anyway," Wayo said and hugged Ming as tightly as he could while smiling.

"I still don't forgive you for breaking up with me though. You're an asshole, but you're my asshole. And I'll give you one last chance. But you fuck up again and I won't hesitate to let my father hurt you, he still hates you, and if he hears about this you're dead." Wayo threatened and that seemed to get through to Ming.

"I promise. I'll never leave you, hurt you, or hurt our family EVER again. I love you too much. I love Noi too much. And please don't tell your dad. That man scares me, and I'm related to the scariest man alive," (Satan) Ming said hugging Wayo who laughed and kissed the older before they continued their movie night.