2.

3rd Person POV.

Wayo had fallen asleep after Kit left the room, he was just tired from unpacking. Wayo gets tired very easily, and sick very easily so he usually does everything from home. Home-Schooled, works from home, does his angel work from home.

Ming is learning this very slowly.

+ 3 days after ch.1 +

"Yah! Did you do laundry yet?" Ming asked waking Wayo up from his nap. Well, more of passing out for 6 hours nap. Wayo didn't even go to school today. School started 3 days ago and he's already staying home sick.

"Hm?" Wayo turned over at looked up at Ming. His eyes still closed due to his head ache.

"Did you do laundry yet?" Ming asked again, more annoyed this time.

"Yeah, I just have to fold it, and then put it away," Wayo mumbled, he could barely speak.

"What's wrong with you?" Ming asked not even realising that Wayo wasn't feeling well.

"Ming, chill, he's sick, let him rest," Pha said coming into the room with Beam. Beam came to check on Wayo.

"How you feeling? I see you finally woke up," Beam said sitting next to the smaller.

"What do you think? I passed out 3 times, I can barely talk, and I can't open my eyes because my head hurts too much," Wayo is very, aggressive, when he's sick.

"Alright, you look/feel like shit, have you taken your meds?"

Wayo nods.

"Just get some more sleep Yo. Ming, what did you want Yo to do? I'll finish up for him," Beam said and Ming just shook his head.

"It's fine, I can do it," Ming said while picking up the basket and going to his closet.

Wayo just sighed and tried to fall back asleep while PhaBeam left the room.

"You alright though?" Ming asked, Wayo gave him a thumbs up and then fell asleep.

× 2 months later ×

"Wayo, you feeling any better?" Ming asked as he was getting ready for school and Wayo was still laying in bed.

"Yeah, I think. P' said if I don't go to school soon he's gonna send me back home... I don't wanna go back home. I'm too scared to go back," Wayo mumbled and sat up wrapping the blanket around his body before getting up and walking to his closet.

"Alright, see you when I get back," Ming said and then left for school.

So much for caring about me. But I'm just an assistant. He doesn't care about me...

- end of ch.2 -