part 10

I sit up with my head in my hands. No. Not again. Fuck. 

I feel hands trail up my back and grab my shoulders,"Hello Virgil," a familiar yet terrifying voice spat, "long time no see."
He dug his nails into my shoulder.

"what do you want?" I ask timidly. I just want him to leave.

"I see you opened my room..." he says, intrigued, "Why did you let Roman in?"

"I didn't know it was your room. If I'd known I would've never opened it."

"awe. And there I was thinking you still loved me," he kisses my neck once.

"I Never loved you, Remus!" I tell pushing him off me.

With that, the creepy weirdo disappears into a cloud of black smoke.

I see Roman stood at the door, a horrified look plastered across his face,"Virgil. who was that?"

"How much of that did you see?"

"That was his room?Why does he have a room in the Palace?" Roman progressively starts to get agitated at his lack of answers.

"I don't know why," I feel the tears build up in my eyes," I want it to stop. Why can't he just go away?"

Roman pulls me into a hug as I cry on his shoulder, his expression becoming more sympathetic, "It's going to be fine. I'm here and I'm not leaving you my love. We'll take him down together."

"thanks." I smile with tears still steaming down my face.