Part 9

We start talking more and more as the day goes on, still in that room, as we give up trying to find secrets. They got weirder and weirder as the day went on.

"No fucking way," I laugh at his random animal fact," dude, that's not at all true."

"It is," Princey defends,"koala and human finger prints are the same. They even get confused with human ones on crime scenes."

"Yes because koalas are always assisting famous criminals. You know Jeffrey Dahmer's accomplis was a kangaroo? " I say, taking the piss out of him, playfully of course.

"Shut up," he whines.

"I'm just saying it's bull shit Princey," I kiss him softly, "and if it were true, how would it effect us?"

"I'm just saying a koala could murder you and everyone would think it was a human that did," he laughs.

We stay in silence for a moment. This is so peaceful compared to the house I grew up in. I say house because that sure as hell wasn't a fucking home. Actually, hell would be the perfect way to describe such a place.

Princey pulls me from my thoughts and remnanising of my past, " this might seem random but..." he tries to speak however nothing come out for a while," what are we?"

Startled by the question, I stumble over my response; how am I supposed to answer that? 

I think I gave him a clear answer.

"what do you mean? That made no sense."

Nope. I didn't.

"well... I guess I'm trying to say we're whatever you want us to be," I nervously mutter.

"I'm whatever you want us to be," he smiles.

"then I want us to be dating."

"then I want you to be my boyfriend." he smirks, looking at me.

"you're such a dork," I giggle, kissing him.

We lay there in bliss for moments more before deciding to get back to our rooms and do our own things.