αи∂ тнє gαмє вєgιиѕ. 👏👏

Start from the beginning

The referee blow his whistle and the game stopped. The guys knew what happened and Gazeel pushed Rouge backward making him fall but his team catches him.

"You fucker!"

He tried to launch back at Gazeel but the referee stood between them and whistled loudly making then stop.

"stay back kids!"

Natsu crouched over Gray's foot. His foot has swollen a bit and has reddish colour around his ankle.

"Can you keep up?" he asked.

"I think I can" Gray said as he tried to stand up but couldn't.

"Shit!" Natsu cursed as he helped Gray up and walked to his coach.  "Coach...... He can't play. "

"No! I can" Gray said. He know how important this game was to them and he don't want to loose.

"Don't be an idiot. Ice prick!"

"Let me play flame brains. " Natsu chuckled as he slumped Gray down on the chair. "we don't have any other player who can play better than me. You have to let me play. "

"Have you seen the condition of your foot! I don't want Juvia to kill us. So just stay quiet....... I'll think of something "

Natsu walked to referee  to discuss about the situation so that they can postponed the game.

"booooo! Is the great fairytail giving up. What a losers. " someone said from the sabers team as others snicker at them.

Fairytail's team was mad but they don't have anyone else to play the game.

"Who said we are losers!?" someone shouted from the crowd and everyone looked at the person.

Erza stood there with an angry look as she looked at Sabers. She tot the dark aura around her that says do not mess with her. Natsu and others scoffed  As the sabers looked afraid.

She walked out at front and took Gray's shirt, practically ripped the shirt off him and wear it on top of her t-shirt.

"we will change players now captain. " she said and looked at Natsu.

Everyone from fairytail cheered as Erza take over. Natsu told the referee and he nodded.

"she is a girl!" Sabers shouted and their crowd agreed with them.

"Afraid to loose from a girl. Huh? Pussy" she retorted and fairytail cheered and snickered at them.

"She can't play an all boys game!" saber's player said.

"but it see you are playing it too" she said and his face got red with anger. The course of ohhhhhs filled the air.

He moved forward but Jellal stood between him and Erza.

"Stay back kitty" he said as the others joined him. He tried punch him but the referee blew his whistle and warned the Sabers.

And then the game started again.

And guess what?

Sabers lost.

Erza bounced the ball from the five pointer in the last few seconds and it went in.

The whole place erupted in cheers.

"fairytail!fairytail!fairytail!fairytail!fairytail!fairytail!fairytail!fairytail!
fairytail!fairytail!"

The sabers got back to their place to get changed not even bothering to watch what will happen next. They were angry and embarrassed that after they lost. They came back to the changing room.

Everyone was cussing bad words at fairytail. Sting was quite the whole time and Rouge noticed it.

"What's with you today? You are not yourself. What happened?" he asked Sting.

"Nothing"

"oh I know! "sabers player said. "it's because of the Blondie you met in the hallway. Is it?"

Rouge looked back at sting with a raised brow expecting an answer.

"Fine!..... It is because of her. I.. I just can't get her out of my mind. " he said with a flustered look. Rouge smirked and looked at him.

"Dude are you in love with her?" he asked.

"what!.? No!.... But I think I like her a little bit"

"it's not a little bit if she affects you this much." he said with a smirk as Sting's face got red.

"then I guess I do"

Aaaaaaand cut 😥 !

Tell me guys how's this chapter. I don't know much about the game but I still did it.  Tell me if something is wrong. Okay.

It was so hard to write it.

And now let's set the new target.  For the next update I am looking forward to atleast 100-120 votes over all. And I'll update after that just as I promise.

So let's start with the daily routine.

Vote

Comment

Follow

CA ching!

Raven out.