12

"So what do you think of this house?" Sabrina asked, showing me the 10th picture of houses for sale in the past hour.

"It looks nice, but-"

"You want something more simple or bigger?" She asked and then quickly started typing into her phone.

I shook my head, laughing. "No. I just think that maybe we should wait until after tour ends to think about this."

"But why wait?"

"Because you need to relax and focus on something else. Have some fun."

"Fun..." She tapped her chin in thought and then came up with an idea that I knew would be bad.

"No." I said and her smile disappeared.

"I didn't even say anything yet."

"But I sensed that it was a bad idea."

"What's so bad about letting all the dogs out of the animal shelter? Or possibly jumping into the crowd in my next concert? Or going in a place that is said to be haunted? Or-" She started listing things that I was surely not going to do if I valued my life.

"All of those are either illegal or dangerous." I answered.

"What's wrong, Y/N? Are you scared?" She smirked.

"No. I just don't feel like getting in trouble today or possibly ending up dead."

"Likely story." She said, sarcastically.

"Hey. I'm not a chicken."

"Uhm, right." She said and started chicken clucking and I tackled her on the bed.

"Stop it." I said.

"Make me." I started tickling her and she started to laugh, trying to squirm out of my reach.

She started trying to say something, but it came out incoherent. "What did you say?"

"I-i said to s-stop i-it." She said, in between laughs.

"Apologize." I stopped for a moment to let her catch her breath.

She hesitated and looked me in the eyes, "Never."

I was about to tickle her again, but she flipped us over.

"You can't make me." She said and I flipped us back over. I captured her lips in a kiss and she kissed back, pulling me closer to deepen it.

I started to place kisses on her neck and found this certain spot. "Mmm, n-no hickeys." She said.

"Apologize." I said again.

"No." She said, her eyes darkened with lust.

"Fine." I said, getting up and sitting on the other side of the bus and pretending like nothing happened.

I counted to 5 in my head and she sat down on my lap, faced towards me. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." She said. "Now please..."

"You should have said sorry earlier." I shrugged and she started to whine.

"Y/N!"

The band came back on to the bus, laughing and talking about their most embarrassing moments. She quickly jumped off of me, flustered.

"You two are finally awake!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Well I didn't go to sleep yet." I responded.

"So what's the plan for today?" The younger blonde sister asked.

"Chicago." Sarah responded, reminding us.

"Right. I forgot that was today."

...

"Are you okay?" Sabrina asked,  petting my head.

I nodded, sleepily. "Mhm. I'm just not tired so I can't fall asleep. And when I haven't slept for awhile I feel off."

"Well I could help you with that."

"How so?" I asked.

"I could tire you out." She whispered in my ear.

"There's not that much privacy so-"

"Just keep quiet for me and we won't get caught." I nodded and we both stood up and walked to the back.

...

I heard the door open and footsteps, meaning she just got back from the Chicago concert.

There was quick footsteps coming towards me and then I was consumed by warmth and a familiar vanilla smell. I yawned and fluttered my eyes open, snuggling closer to the blue-eyed beauty. "How'd you sleep?" Sabrina asked, holding me close to her which caused my heart to beat faster and my face to heat up.

I smiled, meaning I slept good.

"That's good." She said and kissed the top of my head, which caused my face to get hot again.

She took quick notice of it. "Wait a minute... are you blushing?" She asked, a wide smile on her face and her eyes sparkled.

I buried my face into her chest in embarrassment. "You are! That's so adorable." She cooed, which just made me blush harder. "Aww..."

"Quit." I mumbled, but she kept teasing me until I could tell my face was the color of a tomato.

"Sometimes I wonder what I did to get a girl like you. I mean you have an amazing body and the sex is amazing."

"Oh wow. That's the only reason you're with me?" I said, pulling away from her chest with a frown.

"No. I'm with you because of who you are. You have a big heart and beautiful soul. You're talented and you're so kind. Not to mention you are put up with me-"

"Put up with you? What do you mean?"

"All the times I've upset you and then the times where I've said things that I didn't mean because I let my emotions get the best of me. Not just that but the times where I almost got you killed. And-" As she kept talking, I could see the tears building in her ocean eyes.

"Baby, it's okay. It's all in the past now. We're both alive and breathing and that's what matters." I said and continued to try to calm her down.

Though when I calmed her down a bit, tears came down her cheeks, but she wiped then off. "Please don't cry."

She shook her head. "No, this time it's because my stomach hurts. It's been hurting since the concert."

"Then I'll take care of you until you feel better."

"Thanks, babygirl. You're so sweet. Just another reason why I love you." She said and softly kissed my lips.

Amnesiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें