10

"Y/N, babe. Let's try something." Sabrina's voice rang out as she walked into my bedroom carrying a black bag that peaked my curiosity.

"Sure. What is it, love?" I asked, looking away from my notebook that I was writing poems in.

"I want to know more about you." She answered. "But it's only if you're going to be comfortable with it."

"It's you, Sabrina. I'll be okay." I answered, smiling softly. "So what is it?"

"I want to see more of you." She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion with a slight smile still on my face. "More of me? I don't get it."

"I want to see what you're into. You know, your-" She made hand gestures for me to get the point.

"Kinks? What turns me on? That is what you want to know again?" Her cheeks turned a slight shade of red as she nodded.

"I don't really know what all I'm into, at least what I'm willing to try." I answered, pulling my sleeves from my yellow crop-top down.

"Where's your mom and grandma?" She asked, peeking outside the door before closing the bedroom door and locking it.

"Family trip to Texas. I didn't want to go so they let me stay here. They'll be back in about a week."

"So what are you into? Well actually, what are you willing to try with me?" She asked, sitting on my bed with her legs crossed while looking at me curiously.

"I don't know. We could go through them to see." What a odd turn of events today.

"Okay. Do you draw a line on anything?" She asked.

"Anything that involves me purposefully hurting you and vise versa, golden showers, and well that's about it."

"Golden showers? What are-" She thought about it for a second, before coming to a realization. "Oh. Yeah, I'm not into that."

"Let's start. Tell me if you want to stop at any time and we will. Ready?" She asked.

"Ready."

...

"Are you going to let me out of these handcuffs now?" I questioned, slightly annoyed.

"Are you still mad that I didn't let you after the third time. I gave you one of the best orgasms just a minute ago." She said, running her fingers across my hips, knowing that I was still a bit sensitive. I bit onto my bottom lip and looked at the door behind her.

"So, did you like any of what we did? Be honest with me." She said, turning my head to meet her eyes that have gone from almost pitch-black, lust-filled eyes to a morning-sunrise blue.

"Well some of it was kind if scary. Like with the DS parts. Honestly, it was kind of hot, but I've never seen that side of you before. You were really controlling and more dominate than before."

"Is that a bad thing?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm not sure yet."

She nodded slowly and then stood up. "Let's take a bath. Yes?" I nodded and followed her to the bathroom.

She drew the water and then lit vanilla scented candles, afterwards turning off the lights.

I got in the tub first and she followed, leaning against me as her eyes fluttered shut.

"Y/N," she spoke softly. "I love you so much. More than anything really. I hope you know that."

"I do, Sabrina. I love you too. More than you'll ever know."

"But I love you more." She said, causing us both to laugh softly.

"You wish." I said, kissing the back of her head.

We were now consumed by a comfortable silence and she started speaking again. "You know, I've been thinking a lot about us lately."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"And we've been together for so long and there's nobody I trust more than you. So I was thinking, if you want to that is, do you want to move in with me? Find our own place and start a new chapter of our lives together."

"Are you sure? That seems like a big step." I asked.

"I know, but we practically already live in each other's houses. And besides, I want a place of our own. So what do you say?"

"I say... yes."

"Really?" She asked, her gleaming eyes full of hope.

"Yes really. I want you to be happy, well us to be happy, too. And if we truly are ready, then why not?"

She grabbed onto my hand and interlaced our fingers as she laid her head in the crook of my neck, placing a light kiss on my neck.

"I really want to cry right now." She said, laughing.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because you keep making me feel things that I can't explain." She answered. "And I don't think it's fair for someone to have so much control over me."

"Aww, honey..." I saw tears start to come out of her eyes, but I wiped them away. "Don't cry."

"Promise me that we'll always be together?" She asked, taking a big breath.

"I promise, Mi Amor." I placed a light kiss on her soft pink lips. "Now, let's get clean and then we have to get you ready to leave for the Singular tour."

"Are you sure you don't want to go?"

Little does she know that I'm going to join her on a few concerts of the tour...

"You know I would love to, but music. I have a few concerts coming up soon." I pouted and she sighed sadly.

"Yeah."

"But it's not the first time we've been apart. We'll be okay."

She smiled and nodded, muttering a quick, "Right."