Trip

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere."

"I know you got your driver's license now, but it makes me a little uneasy sometimes when you drive." I laughed lightly.

"Nice to know that you have faith in me, Y/N." Sabrina replied sarcastically, giggling a bit.

Suddenly the car started swerving and she screamed, and I screamed too.

She gained control over the car and started laughing. "The look on your face! That was too easy."

"I thought that we were going to die! That wasn't funny." I slapped her shoulder.

I pouted and looked out the window.

"Wait, where are we going? I think we went through LA already." I said and she shrugged.

"Well we did." She answered simply. "Maybe 30 minutes ago."

I nodded and didn't ask anymore questions. It was an hour or so until we finally stopped at some night club.

My heart felt like it suddenly stopped and my breathing hitched. It's the same one that... Nope, don't think about it.

"Ready to have some fun?" Sabrina said, snapping me back into reality.

"I, um, w-why did you bring us here?" I asked, hiding every emotion that I was feeling at that moment.

"Well you seemed very stressed out lately and we haven't had a night out in a while. Is something wrong?" I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm fine. Let's go." I said, getting out of the car and we went in hand in hand.

"Hey, I remember you. You were the life of the party." A boy who looked to be no older than me said as he walked up to me. Sabrina had went to the restroom so I was by myself, watching people dance who were completely drunk.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember you."

"You don't remember me? Maybe I could jog your memory." He smirked and pushed me into the wall. There weren't any people in that particular area with us.

"What are you doing? Let go." He then forced his lips on mine and I kept trying to fight back, but he was stronger than me. He then started sucking on my neck and I'm sure he left a hickey on me. Where's Sabrina? I started sobbing and tears fell down my face.

He pulled away from me. "Do you remember me now?"

"No." He was then pulled off of me by someone and I ran outside to get air. Every time I try to get away from it, it keeps coming back.

The door opened and I wiped off the tears on my face. I turned towards the door to see the short blonde with a intoxicated giggle.

"There you are. Why'd you l-leave?" Sabrina said, her words slightly slurred.

"Where were you?" I questioned.

"I was talking to one of my friends." She looked at me up and down. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I just want to go home now."

"Okay. We'll go then." We got back in the car and left.

It was very quiet between us with the exception from the music playing from the radio. "What is that on your neck?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said, moving my hair to the side to cover it. She sighed and told me to stop the car in a empty parking lot.

"What happened, Y/N? I can clearly see that it's a hickey." She said, turning to face me.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said, calmly.