chapter four

The same Day, the meeting was set and when kadi was asked to bring the princess along for a private meeting with the prince,The girl who now wears the veil trembled in feared not get caught.

On there way...

"Kadi" the girl whispered.

"Please don't leave me alone with him" she pleads.

"Bidda calm down and stop shaking,you will get us both into trouble if you keep shaking like this" kadi whispered back

"Yes"

The Prince was settled and awaits his soon to be bride.

"Greetings My prince" kadi bowed a bit And she settled bidda on a stool right next to Prince.

They both swallowed hard and try to pass themselves as what the prince  expects but they know not to get caught for it will be thier demise.

Kadi stood behind the princess but she put a decent space between them.

"I'm sure you know why I'm here" the prince spoke with a hint of arrogance.

" My name is prince Abbah"

"I am the oldest son of king kappa,heir to the throne of Daura" he proudly spoke.

Waiting for a reply which never came, he became a bit frustrated and spoke.

He looked over a few times between kadi who stood and his soon veiled bride to be.

"Is she mute?" The Prince asked.

Sensing the atmosphere , bidda was nervous and trembled in fear and her palms became sweaty.

"Uhmm..my prince-" kadi spoke but she was cut off by the prince.

"Let her speak" dismissing kadi's attempt to help.

"My Apologies " bidda whispered.

"She's a bit shy my prince" kadi quickly replied looking straight at the prince.

" lift her veil , I want to see if she's as beautiful as her paintings" The Prince ordered.

"Nonono...no..please" bidda quickly protested.

" Why.. what's wrong?" The Prince asked.

" My prince what she meant is that..It's against our tradition to...to unveil the -" kadi was cut short again by the prince.

" Enough!"  raising his palm up.

" Do you have anything you want to say to me" The Prince asked.

" No" bidda quickly replied.

" You're okay with the Arrangement then" he adds

"Yes" she replied.

" I'm giving you the chance to reject this,If you want"

" I trust that Whatever the king wished for me will be nothing but good" bidda replied.

" And I do not object to this " she adds

" Good then,you 'll hear from me " the prince proudly spoke and bidda gave him a quick nod.

"Excuse me" leaving the room.

Both were relieved and happy at the same time, they both exhaled A breath of relieve.

"We survived" bidda whispered.

" What an arrogant young man " she added.

" I suggest you keep that to your self" kadi whispered back.