Ninja Clan

Branches.

Lots and lots of branches.

Tonight was probably the worst night to run away.

It was pouring rain You could barely see where you were going.

The wind didn't help. Branches we're falling and spooking Razor.

After about riding for 50 miles, you decided to walk and give Razor some rest. You didn't know where you were going, but you didn't see the castle when you turned around, so that was a good sign.

You continued walking, when you heard something. Like somebody stepping on a branch. You slowly seathed your bow and arrow.

Suddenly, you saw a light. You immediately turned your bow to face the sound.

"Woah, woah there, ma'am. I come in piece." A voice chuckled.

"Who are you?" You asked coldly.

"I could be asking you the same question. You're in out territory, after all."

"Territory?"

"I'll explain tomorrow. Come with me, we'll give you a place to sleep and tomorrow we can help you."

"How can I trust you?" You said, eyeing his sword.

The man noticed. He sighed. He grabbed his sword and handed it to you. "I promise you, ma'am, if I do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, you can kill."

You were surprised by his surrender. You carefully grabbed his sword, still not fully trusting him, and quietly followed him.

After a while of walking, he stopped in front of a mansion.

'why is there a mansion in the middle of the forest?'

"You'll be introduced to everyone here tomorrow."

"There are others?"

"Yep. All 18 of us."

You widened your eyes. 18?!

You entered the house and the man brought you to a room.

"Sleep as much as you want. Goodnight."

You smiled. "Goodnight. And thank you."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
You woke up to the sun shining in your eyes. You sat up and stretched. You got out of bed and walked to the door, but stopped when you remembered where you were. You quietly put one ear against the door. You heard one voice, the same voice of the man who saved you last night. You quietly opened the door.

The man turned and smiled. " Good morning, ma'am. Did you sleep well?"

"I did. Thank you."

"Your welcome. Anyway, everyone wants to meet you so we better get going."