Escape

You eventually went to your room. However, you didn't leave for 5 days. When you finally left, Leo started treating you differently.

Like, a lot differently.

Like a maid.

He made you clean the rooms, cook him food, and wash dishes.

"You don't act like a princess, you don't deserve to be treated like one."

After about a month, you've had enough.

'I need to escape.'

You thought about all the possible ways. What about jumping out the window? Using a horse? Wait, only guards-

Guards. What about Wonho? JB? Taemin?

Your eyes widened. What about Wonpil??!

You closed your eyes. This would never work. "I just want to escape....." You said out loud to yourself.

"Escape?" You heard a voice behind. You turned, scared it would be Leo. All you saw was JB, confusion in his face. "You want to leave?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, I just need to be back with my family. I can't keep living like this." Tears clouded your vision.

JB swiftly came up to you and hugged you. "If you want to leave, I'll help you."

"We all will." Taemin and Wonho approached. "Although we will sad, your happiness is our priority."

You smiled through your tears. "When I return to my family...I will tell my father of you three. How you helped me escape. I will do everything in my willpower to bring you to my kingdom."

JB smiled. "That's all we could ever ask for."

"We'll plan everything out by tomorrow,  Y/n. Get some sleep."

The next day

You were cleaning dishes, smiling to yourself, knowing this would be the last day you would be treated like this.

You went back to your room. You were on your bed, reading a book, when the door burst open. Taemin threw a black fabric at you. You caught it and realized that it was the outfit you arrived in. JB gave you all your weapons. "Wonho is grabbing a horse for you. Let's go."

You all quietly speed walked down the hallway, passing both Leo and Wonpil's room.

You all ran out to the stables, where Wonho was waiting with a Black Stallion. "His name is Razor. Quickest horse we have." He said when he noticed your gawking.

You grabbed them all in a big hug. "Thank you guys. For everything. I promise, no matter what it takes, you will serve in my kingdom. I will make sure of that."

They all smiled sadly, tears coming into their eyes.

"What's going on here?" A voice said, making you all jump. You saw Wonpil standing there with sad eyes.

"Wonpil, look, I'm sor-"

"No need for apologies. I just hope you the best. It's been amazing knowing you, Y/n. I hope for the best." He gave you a sad smile.

You were crying as you pulled him into a big hug. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

You pulled away, and walked over to Razor. You climbed on, gave them all one last farewell, before riding off into the forest.

Sorry! Another short one!