para 1

Levi's P.O.V.

The only reason I'm here is because Hanji wanted to take all her friends to meet her 'special' tattoo artist. Although I highly doubt there is anything remotely 'special' about him. I tried to get out of it, but she threatened to make a mess of my whole entire house, which I was having none of. I would have snapped her neck in a second.

The brat introduced himself as Eren, and boy am I absolutely amazed at how many tattoos and piercings this kid has. I mean what do his parents think of it.

He has an eyebrow piercing, a septum ring, shark bites, {for those of u who don't know what they r then it's like two piercings on each side of the bottom lip, google it} a bar through one of his ears and a series of hoop earrings in the other as well as small flesh holes.

As for his tattoos I have no idea where they start and where they end. They go all the way up his arms and because he is wearing a really loose tank top and ripped skinny jeans, I can see that they are all over his top half and also on his legs. However, they don't continue up his neck or face.

I thought Hanji had a lot but clearly not compared to this Eren kid.

I have to admit he's kinda hot.

''Hey brat. What do your parents think?'' I ask in my monotone voice. Eren looks up at me from from hanji's leg looking surprised. He clearly wasn't expecting me to say anything to him.

''E-Excuse me?'' he asks. Is he dumb or something...

''Of your tattoos and piercings,'' I roll my eyes. 

A glimmer of sadness crosses his eyes but it comes and goes so quickly that I barely catch it. ''Oh, u-um my mums dead and my dad left shortly after,'' He explains "they've never seen any of it". I suddenly regret my question as I hear everyone take a sharp breath. ''LEVI,'' Hanji yells at me, ''You can't ask people that, look you've upset him you asshole!'' She continues to yell even after reprimanding me.

''No, no, no, it's ok. Really. I get asked that a lot since I'm only 18 but its fine 'cause I still have my sister.'' he tries to reassure Hanji, but I can tell I've hit him in a soft spot and for some reason I feel the need to run up to him and comfort him.

And I don't comfort people.

As Eren continues with Hanji's tattoo, everyone continues asking him questions.

''So do they mean something to you, because I know Hanji only gets them because she thinks they're cool'' Petra asks.

''Yeah, most of them mean something important or special, but some of them are just there 'cause I like them.''

''What about the piercings?'' asks Erwin, being the nosey pig he is.

''Umm, I just liked the look of them,'' Eren answers.

I don't pay much attention after that. I can't help but wonder what happened to Eren's mum but, I don't want to say anything or ask anything else in case I offend or hurt him again.

I don't know why I care... I've never cared about anyone other than my friends, and I sure as hell have never felt the need to comfort them after a stupid little question!!!

------- time lapse brought to you by the author's & editor's laziness -------

Eren's P.O.V.

About an hour later I'm finished with Hanji's tattoo, and I wrap it in a small bandage to let it heal. I don't have to go over the health and safety with her, since she has been here almost once a week and probably knows it off by heart anyways.

My eyes drift over to Levi as Hanji walks over to the till to pay, but my eyes meet his unexpectedly and I quickly look away.

I'm putting the money in the till when suddenly someone pokes me in the back, and I jump round to see who it was. I don't see anyone at first, but then I look down slightly and I see Levi staring at me with those blank grey eyes.

''I want a tattoo,'' he says.

''Oh yay! I have been trying to get you to get one for agesss, I knew taking you here would convince you!'' Hanji screams. There's a smash in the staff room and everyone goes silent until we hear someone yelling ''I'm okayyyyy!!''.

Marco must have got a fright and dropped something. ''Shut up four eyes'' Levi hisses at Hanji, who instantly closes her mouth and backs away.

''Um are y-you sure'' I ask.

 ''If I wasn't sure then I wouldn't have asked for one,'' Levi snaps

''Well, u-umm you can lie where Hanji was then.''

Levi goes and sits down where Hanji had previously been. Hanji, who is currently clutching Petra's hands while jumping up and down while squealing. The corners of my mouth turn up into a small smile.

''What are you smiling at brat?'' Levi's harsh tone grabs my attention. I feel my cheeks flare up in embarrassment. Why the fuck is this rude man was making me so nervous and embarrassed.

''What would you like?'' I ask him trying to get my cheeks to cool down.

"'The only thing we're allowed to do is believe that we won't regret the choice we made.'''

He quoted, showing the first hint of emotion I'v seen since he came in here. The way he said it makes it sound as if there was something he might have regretted. Even Hanji had stopped jumping when she heard him tell me what he wanted. They all seemed to have a sad expression written across their faces.

I really want to know if he means anything in particular' but I don't want to seem nosey so i dont bother asking.

''That's... That's a really nice quote.'' I say, not wanting to offend him but he just rolls his eyes. ''Where would you like it?'' 

''On the very bottom of my back.''