The Tattoo Artist {ereri}

Eren's P.O.V.

So I'm currently about to pierce a 14 year old girl's eyebrow. She already has her lip done and she says she got it done here; but Jean, Marco or Connie must have done it because I don't remember her.

She says her name is Jenna and she wants even more piercings but her poor mom looks like she might just pass out as she says no which makes me smile.

 "just take deep breaths, you've gone all stiff" I tell her. Normally when people come to get their piercings done they get all hyped up with anxiety, thinking it will be worse than it is even if they have had it done before.

After a few deep breaths I let her know I will pierce it on the next exhale out and I push the needle through. She tenses quickly but soon relaxes again "see, nothing to worry about" I laugh and she hums in agreement.

I attach a small tube to the end of the needle and carefully pull it through, I then put the bar through the tube and carefully pull the tube out. i attach the ball to stop it from coming out and then wipe off any excess blood.

''Right. That's it done, there may be some swelling and a bit of bruising but that's all natural. I recommend cleaning it often and maybe wiping it with some antiseptic for the first week or so just to stop infection,'' I tell Jenna and her mom since its mandatory to let them know the health and safety side of things.

''So it's petty similar to my lip piercing,'' she states as I take them over to the counter to pay.

''Yup, except you won't have to come back for a smaller bar''. Her mum pays me, says thank you, and then they leave.

Just as they walk out the door another woman walks in with her friends. She has long brown hair tied back into a pony tail with bangs that fall into her eyes and glasses that make her eyes look larger than normal eyes, and she is also very bouncy.

''Hey Hanji,'' I smile. Hanji is one of my regulars and she is always coming here for more tattoos or piercings.

One particular friend of hers catches my attention, he's short and has raven black hair styled into an undercut, with mesmerizing teal grey eyes and  a very bored expression, but I have to admit he is very hot.

I tear my eyes away from the short hoty and glance at the rest of her friends. I have to say I'm quite surprised none of them have a single piercing or tattoo, so it must just be Hanji. Well they have none that I can see anyway.

''What can I do for you today?'' I ask, but before I can finish she runs up to me and squishes me in a hug. I give a wee chuckle as I almost topple over.

The short guy makes a 'tsk' sound at the back of his throat. Well he seems friendly...

''OmgOmgOmgOmg I haven't seen you in agessss!'' she squeaks in my ear causing me to wince.

''Hanji I only saw you last week when I pierced your....''

''NOOOOOOOOO DONT SAY IT OUT LOUD!!'' Hanji yelled cutting me off. Her cheeks went a deep shade of red and all her friends, save shortie, burst into hysterical fits of laughter.

''Anywayssssss, like I said... Agesssss'' she changed the subject while prolonging her words ''and this time I want a ribbon tattooed around my ankle, but more of a grungy looking one. NOT pink!''

''Ok well lie on the tattoo bed and I'll get set up,'' I chuckle. For some reason Hanji has never let anyone but me give her a tattoo or a piecing in the whole time that I have known her. She won't let the others go near her with any sort of needle but she is still really friendly with them. Although she tells me I'm her favourite, haha.

I nip into the back room to get some ink and wipes.

''Ohhhh Eren, this is Erwin, Petra, and Levi,'' Hanji announces as I walk over to where she is.

I give them a little wave and a smile ''Hey I'm Eren,'' and they all give me a 'hey' back. Appart from Levi who just stands there with the same bored expression on his face.so friendly...

''Um you guys can take a seat if you want.'' and with that I take the tattoo gun and start my piece of art on Hanji's ankle.