part 27

Hey guys i just wanna say im so sorry for my lack of writing but it seems iv lost most of my social life to doing revision for exams and homework ha aha ha... someone save meeee

eren pov

levi and I are currently sitting on the beach in the beaming hot sun. we are both topless so I can see levi's amazingly hot abbs. we are snuggled up and im lying with my head on his chest as he plays with my hair. god it feels amazing.

"i cant believe its our last day here" I murmer. I can feel levi sigh underneath me "it was fun though" he chuckles and I can tell he is thinking about the amount of times we had sex. before I can continue we are interrupted by a little girl all in pink. pink top. pink skirt. pink flip flops. pink bobbles. she cant be more than six maybe.

"hello" she says smiling at us and w both sit up "hi" i say. "why are you covered in pen" the little girl asks me and i look down. my chest and arms are covered in tattoos. so are my legs. "oh umm. its not pen. its tattoos" the little girl looks a me onfused and i try t explain to her what a tattoo is

"oh" she says, hr gring widening "that's cool". the girl just atches us for a little bit longer "you two must be really good friends" she says and i realise that levi ad i are holding hands "erens my husband" levi says in a matter of fact tone

suddenly an older lady comes running up to the little girl and takes her hand and apologises to us "jenna what have i told you about runningoff and asking people personal things" but jenna doesn't seem to listen "mommy these two men are married"

levi feels me tense up and squeeses my hand. i never know how people are going to react. sometimes they are really nice but sometimes they can be super hateful. levi normaly just ignores them but i always get so nervous.

"oh that's very sweet honey" the mother says and i let out a sigh "cangirls marry girls too" jenna asked and the mother gave her a small smile "of course they can"

"can i marry Becca" jenna asks looking up at her mum with big eyes "you can marry whoever you want to marry as long as you love them" she said and with that the two of them walked off to continue down the beach.

"She was cute" levi says staring after her and i feel my eyes bulge open a bit. He looks at me and gives me a puzzled look "what" he asks and i chuckle.

"I didnt really think you would like kids" i say and he frowns slightly "i actualy quite like kids" he then gives a faint smile and turns to kiss me passionetely on the lips

I deepen the kiss by grabbing his waist and pulling him closer to me and he laughs against my mouth. His arms wrap around my back.

Its just a soft gentle kiss. Nothing to firey. The kiss continues fir a while but i get fed up and tangle my hands into his hair, trying to even further deepen the kiss.

Levi pulls back eith a big grin on his face and i whine from the loss of contact "calm down there brat. We dont want to be put on the sex offenders list". I sigh but give him another quick peck on the lips.

I pull a couple of sandwitches from the small wooden basket and hand one over to levi. He thanks me and unwraps his to find his favourite. salmi with fully buttery butter on white bread with chorizzo. And on mine i just have my favourite simple white bread and nutellaaaaa.

Once we finnish our sandwitches i take out some ketle crisps to share and a little chocolate each. "You made an effort for our last day huh" levi says and i can only nod as my mouth us full of food.

"Well i know somethig else we can do to make this last day even better" he growls seductively as he traces one of the tattoos on my torso.

I gulp down my food and feel my stomach turn to knots. A smile spreads on my face from ear to ear and in answer i give him a quick, hot, lingering kiss.

After that we begin to quickly pack away our things. I wrap up the blanket we were lying on. Levi packs the left over food, drink and rubbish back into the basket and he takes my hand.

We speed walk back to the cute little beach cabbin we are currently staying in and as soon as ws get in the door everything is dropped...