part 28

Holy cow guys. You guys make me so happy. I havent been here in a while cos i have been so busy and so stressed and your coments are all just so nice they make me smile so i just wanna say thank you to you all :3

Eren pov

Levi pushes me up against the wall and kisses me tantalisingly slow. I moan against his lips urging him on but he holds back

He lifts me up and carries me to out little room amd lays me on the bed. He begins to take off my shorts without and word.

He then starts to caress my little pink nubs softy and ataches his mouth to my left nipple while still massaging the other with his hand. He sucks on the little pink nib drawing out a long breathy sigh from me

He moves to the other nipple and begins to swirl his tounge round and round and the feeling has all my muscles tightening.

He then kisses slowly down my chest and to my erect manhood. Still without a work he takes it into his hand and begins to pump it and when is warm lips wrap around the head i jerk in plesure.

His jead bobs up and down and his hand gets the bit his mouch cant reach. He swirls his tongue around the head and i can feel my insides tightening.

I cant tell levi knows this as his teeth gently scrape across my foreskin and i cant hold it back anymore. I yell out as i spill myself inside him and he swallows it all. Every. Single. Drop.

"I need you levi" i cant and he gives me his famous smirk as he begins to pull down his shorts that happen to be covering his extremely hard manhood. Just the sight has me springing back to life

I lean up and capture his lips with mine and his tongue explores my mouth yet again. The kiss isnt fast or fierse but full of love and passion.

Without noticing he sticks two digits inside me and begins pumping in and out. He pulls the mouns from my mouth as his pace speed up and he adds in another finger

"Levi please" i beg "please what" he smirks. "Fuck me" i whine "stick your cock in my whole"

Levi complies with this and lines his massive errect dick at my entrance then slowly pushes in.

But instead if punding into me like nornal he slowling pulls back out and then pushes back in. He grinds his hips against mine doing amazing things with his dick inside me and i can barely bite back the scream.

"Faster" i ask but he shakes his head and continues going at the torturingly slow pace. Pushing hinself in and out slowly but forcefully. "Oh fuck" i moan

"Erenn" he cries out my name and i can feel him twich inside me as my stomach tightens for tue second time.

We yell out each others names as we climax and my back arches right off the bed. Levi leans down for another lingering kiss before pulling out and laying down beside me. We turn to face each other and i pull him into my arms.

"I love you" he whispers "i love you too" i reply looking into his beautiful grey eyes before they close and he falls asleep. I give him a small kiss on the forehead before doing the same.