End of Book One.

In bed, had been asleep, I found myself in a familiar setting of a dream, it had to be a dream.. I had a case of déjà vu. I know I've been here.. it was [F/n]'s funeral.. and for as long as I can remember I've had this dream every night and everytime the same thing happens, nonstop until I wake up sweating.
I see myself walking down the aisle, peering at [F/n] in a gown, their hair down as far as it had grown and their hands laid onto their torso. It was mesmerizing looking at their pale calmed features. Is this what they looked like when they slept? Funny, because I asked this everytime I had this dream.. I can still remember the scars and bruises that marked their frail body

"Why did you have to be so fucking selfish, listened to me and killed yourself!?" I heard in my mind, repeating as if tradition and felt the sobs that threatened to cry out. But no tears came. And the room was quiet yet held an echo.. "[F/n], I always pictured a future with you...and maybe be together... I thought I could protect you.. but I'm the one who hurt you...I'm no good for you, I wish I never met you..! You wouldn't be avoiding me.... I have to bare with these wrongdoings and horrible memories of hurting you for the rest of my life. Did you know how badly this hurt when I found out you left this world? .. I beat myself over you everyday...I hope you're happier, you damn weakling.. I never got to tell you that I'm very sorry and that I... love...."

"Kacchan..."
Wh. I look around but I see no one.
I look to where [F/n] laid but they were no longer there... Just an empty casket full of their [f/f].
I feel soft hands wrap around my torso and a soft warm voice cooing up my neck, sending me shivers.
It was [F/n]'s voice...
Standing there in fear of having the same nightmares I had been plagued with for so long, I didn't want to see hatred in their eyes.. the soft hands slowly wrapping around my neck and a nice calming warmth laid against my backside.
"Face me Kacchan...." I was... so confused to the point where I didn't want to turn around, Even if I wanted to.. I couldn't move a muscle, every chance I had was taken away from me giving me no choice but to stand there and bare with the mess that she made of me. I couldn't even turn my neck to see them gaze, and the arms that were around my neck suddenly reached to my cheek, clasping the smooth skin between soft their fingers.
F/n had suddenly loosened their limbs and slowly snaked them down my body, and circled to the front of me. Their [e/c] eyes didn't have hatred in them.. nor sadness, but a sense of forgiveness. The dream I had been having for the longest time now, changed and morphed into something I thought was impossible.

The one I loved was giving me a smile warm like on sunny days, when the sun would do nothing but beat on your skin. And the way their eyes looked up at me, not full of just softness but full of love and compassion. They came closer and laid their arms just above my hips and looked up at me with their chin against my chest. They had changed spiritually, an aura that seemed so familiar yet so different. The mounting setting of the funeral home had changed to my childhood backyard where we would both play around after school. It was as if, everything that had once gone wrong had never happened.

The way F/n smiled, melted his aching, cold heart...

~

Yet, the sound of morning birds woke him up, and the dream he had was dispersing from his mind, gah, today was going to be a tiring day.. for the one he knew was no hero.

~

The cheerful blonde had jingled through the corridors of the hideout, making her way to F/n's room. The [h/c] teenager was stuck to the chair, as if they had never left their straps. And the blond looked through the one-way window, reaching for her belt and pricking a vial from it. The crimson red was from the captive inside the room, the blonde looked down to it, waved it around and blushed a little. The game Shigaraki had given her was far too easy. He knew F/n wouldn't play along from the start,,

[ okie okie so it has been far too long since I have last updated and I apologize!! But this is how I will end this book. There will be a sequel, and possibly I'll be moving to webtoon and/or archive of our own (ao3)
I don't really like Wattpad. Who else despises the new logo on the app? Just kidding, it's just NOT the same. I'm a Wattpad veteran, okay? Well, anyway I'll probably rewrite this story, but I'll keep this version here. If I rewrite "I'm no Hero" then it will be on my ao3 account.. sorry I kind of just ended it on some plot holes without explaining in depth..but I have more ideas to come. The long break was surely having a toll on me. So, basically the real reader is still....ugh... tied up at the moment, but in their heart they have accepted that they love Bakugou. They have forgiven him. And that's why he has the dream again, but it's a different outcome.

So many people love this book and I hope you love the next one to come! It might have a good ending, you never know.
Hey? Remember in the beginning of the book when I doubted there would be a happy ending, well I might have changed my mind.
Well,,,, anyways when rewriting this it will be a gender neutral reader..or a trans? Reader. Because of the cross-dressing. Ugh anyway I have many things to think of. Tooda-loo~]