Chapter [4]

[Wooooooah over 1000 reads?!
Thank you sm for the support!! x3]

Beep! beep! beep!
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
Beep! Beep! Be-
I slammed my fist onto my alarm clock, graugully sitting up in bed and throwing the covers off only to feel a chill of air crawl up my legs. "Goodbye, cozy warm bed.."
I walk my way to my personal bathroom washing my face, and brushing my teeth. And just as I went back to my dresser and slipped on my school uniform; I hear a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I say in a bit of demanding tone. A scratchy yet smooth voice is heard from behind the door and I open it. Knowing it was Tomura I let him come into my room. "[F/n] You've been at Yuuei for two days and I haven't heard anything from you..! Are you planning something against the heroes and waiting for the perfect time? Are you going to retaliate and join them? Wait... No, no you'd never... You're family." I roll my eyes. "It's nothing like that I assure you, it's.. complicated; it's about my past." His eyebrows quirked in a confused manner and then to anger. "Are you letting your past get to you?! You've trained for this moment all your life and you're letting it all go to waste!" He began scratching at his neck, creating red marks and sores. He was annoyed, maybe even angry. "If you don't do something soon, the League will... Very soon. And, I'll revoke you. I'm aware that you won't have anywhere to go if we kick you out, so... Keep in mind that your life is on the line." He glared and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. My eyes wide, and gulping down the fear I now suddenly felt.

~

Walking into class 1-A, everyone was at their desks all until they noticed you. Rushing towards you, mostly the girls of the class gave you cards and candy. "Eh? W-what's this for..." You glared at their handfuls of get well gifts. "We were all worried about you when you were carried to Recovery Girl's room, so we got you these!" You accepted all of them and walked to your desk, embarrassed because of your now new fangirls... 'that's right they think I'm male...' you then think back to your conversation earlier with Tomura, if you could even call it a conversation..
You also thought about yesterday and reminded yourself all that happened. And suddenly you remembered, you were kind of rude towards Kirishima.. so getting up and going over to his seat next to Kaminaris' you called out to him. "Er... Kirishima..?" He looked up at you and almost with a pained expression, you continued. "I'm really sorry about yesterday at how I snapped at you. I wasn't really having a good day... And so I'm sorry for taking that out on you, you're a good person!" He looked shocked and went as red as his hair and pulled you in a tight hug. 'He's like a teddy bear... Awh so cute!!!' You hug back only for him to pull away quickly and blink rapidly, he stammered and sat back down, almost ignoring your presence now. But before you went to walk away, he accepted your apology..but rather softly.

~

[Ohohohhoho looks like my best boi found out about reader-chans secret...???]

~

Going back to your seat, your mind then went to the moment where you and Bakugou had that little heated moment. You could feel your face get beat red and you put your head down so no one would notice. And just as if God hated you that damned attractive ash blonde entered the classroom. And you just had to look up at him, and man did he look good- Wait! What are you thinking!? You can't let silly emotions get to you! You're life is on the line, you need to eliminate All Might! You can't afford to be a failure, you'd have no where else to go.' As your mind wandered from thought to thought, around you the class were electing a class rep. And all the ruckus became annoying until Aizawa hushed them from his sleeping bag. You looked up and near the front of the classroom near the windows you see Bakugou. He was glaring at the rest of the class, but felt eyes on him and they then stared down at you. You look away quickly and hear Iida announce to the class, "why don't we have a vote?" And everyone seemed to agree. The winners of the Vote were Midoriya and Yaoyorozu, it seemed all hopeless but you didn't really care about this. So quietly in your seat you opened a text book and tried to get your mind off of things.

~

Lunch time came around and so you already had your food, you waited long enough and as soon as you faced the tables you were called from two tables from your class. Most of which was a table inhabited with your so called "fangirls" and the other was the boy table. At this table there sat: Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mineta and lastly Bakugou. Kirishima was the one who proudly called out to you and you sat right next to him but also across from Bakugou.

"So~ about yesterday.. how was the rest of your day while everyone went home?" You looked at Kirishima with curiosity but with that face he was making, he made you figure out quick to what he was referring to. You blink rapidly and look over at Bakugou and see that he's eating his food with such a bad temper. "... since prince charming carried you to the nurses office~" you laughed. "Don't you mean when I carried myself to the nurses office?" Kaminari let out a goofy laugh and Bakugou sneered up at you three. "NOTHING HAPPENED YOU JACKASSES! I ONLY TOOK HIM THERE AND WAITED FOR HIM TO GIVE HIM HIS THINGS." He slammed his eating utensil on the table, pulling up his fist to show off an explosion. "Mhm~ totally what happened." Bakugou beared his teeth. "ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING!?" Kirishima's eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh, do we got a surprise for you~! You won't believe how hard it was to do this. Sero show him the footage." Sero grinned his signature grin and turned on his camera, revealing a (h/c) haired looking figure peek out of the nurses office and an attempt to wake up Bakugou. And finally when you called him that name, you could hear laughter and the camera shaking and it zoomed in to where you grabbed Bakugou and- just as it was getting good, Bakugou took the camera and threw it at the wall.
"My camera..." Sero cried. "YOU WERE SPYING ON US!?" Bakugou roared, standing up causing most of the students around to stare in his direction. "It's for the fangirls." Kirishima cooed as he pointed at the girls at the other table and winked. Most of the girls started squealing. And Bakugou turned around and scared them, causing them to go pale and quiet. "So not manly.." kirishima puffed his cheeks.
"So what did happen?" Mineta butted in. Kirishima began to blurt out "They kis-" all of a sudden alarms started blaring. All students ran to the only available exit and crammed the hallways in fear.

But just your luck, you were trapped in between them like a pack of sardines. You see Bakugou over near the wall, clearly pissed off. You then accidentally nudge your elbow into somebody, you turn to see them and instantly regret it. "Todoroki-san.." he was looking forward and looked down at you and hummed as if answering. Then as if planned you were shoved into him by some freaked out students. You were then pressed up against him, freaking out you tried to make space but only brushed against him even more. "S-sorry...!" You feel arms slither around you and a head rest upon your head. "T-Todoroki-san...? Please let me go!" "You sure do whine a lot for a boy." You then stayed quiet and your heart was beating fast, not because you were up against him but because he knew. "It's pretty obvious, and you slip up to where you give off hints that you're not a male." "Shut up... People will hear." "So, I am correct." You didn't answer him. At the corner of your eye you can see Bakugou eyeing the two of you. Suddenly Iida was floating above everyone and hit the wall, guessing he used Uraraka's quirk to help him keep afloat. He looked like the guy on the "caution slippery floor" sign. And he shouted, "Everyone calm down, file in lines and remain calm. Certainly there isn't an intruder on campus! See look there. It was only the reporters that attacked us this morning for questioning, trying to get close to All Might." Everyone calmed as they looked outside to see the teachers shooing them off campus.

~

Back in class, everyone had decided instead of Midoriya, Iida was more appropriate to be in the current position. I was happy for him, even if he didn't mean too much to me. It was good to see people have fun and see them get the things they've always wanted to do and wanted to be. Earlier... With Todoroki, that made me feel uncomfortable around him. And he knew my secret, maybe I could reason with him. A note made it to my desk by one of the students behind me and I unfolded it and read it. 'meet me at the gate after clubs, I need to speak to you.
-T.S'

What did he want... I didn't even dare to look back. I knew his eyes were on me. After class, I was approached by Kirishima. We chatted and he gave me his number, telling me to text him once I had gotten home. But right now, going home didn't occupy my mind. I was gonna see what Todoroki wanted..

[What do I have planned? 👀
....Not gonna tell until its published as one with the book. As you can see I'm obviously trying to start trouble with the characters in the story. But what's a story with a "little bit" of conflict. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed !! 💕]