[Chapter 11]

[13k READS!? wowie guys. Ily all uwu]

Over the two weeks and a half that [F/n] was missing the school's security had become highly prioritized. And the upcoming Yuuei Sports Festival was taking place. Everything had gone smoothly with the obstacle course race of who won most points. The few people that managed to get close to [F/n] were planning after the festival to try and get in contact or at least find any clues to lead to the whereabouts of their missing classmate. And as the race ended; Midoriya was left with the most points, him being in first place. The small TV in the villains hideaway had access to watching the Sports Festival. Tomura was itching away at his neck, irritated that the pledged heroes who would be looked into to be interns to help their futures. On the other hand [ba dum tss], Mecca was in the solitary room and was testing out the results on [F/n]. She was paralyzed, controlled and even to the point of being brainwashed. Mecca was becoming impatient with her younger sister, and already prepared to take matters into her own hands..well hand. "[F/n], I know you can hear me. So do just that. We're gonna have fun, you and me~" the older girl spread her arms out wide, smiling behind her mask. "I hear your friends aren't even looking for you! You know what that means?? More bonding time for us, we definitely need to ketchup!" she laughed, but put a stern expression upon her face. "Why am I the only one laughing, [F/n]?"

Mecca soon put a drug injected into her sister to make the side affects loosen up against her muscles and her body relaxed from being paralyzed for so long. It would be a while before the [H/c] girl would began to feel her whole body.

"Let our fun begin.."

~ Bakugou Pov ~

My team chased after a team in class 1B. Deku wasn't a priority, but once I get this jerks tags then he'll be next. Bonk after bonk, Spiky hair did as he said he would. A hard horse, after all of this came to be one of the many challenges, I had passed on to the next set; one on one. But I can't help but look at Todoroki the same from two weeks ago...

~ Flash back ~

The knot of nervouseness that was built up in my chest finally uncoiled and I found the words I was looking for.

"How do you know [F/n]?"

The answer seemed to stab right through them, I wanted answers and I wanted them now!
Kirishima became nervous and spoke in his most confident yet close to breaking voice, as he missed his friend.. "[F/n]... has been telling us about her past with you... She said you ruined her life, you told her to kill herself, you even kicked her to the ground and hurt her badly..." The other two murmured to themselves. "Why do you think you have the right to treat her like that?" Todoroki said in his cool voice, but his glare was more than menacing.
I clenched my fists. This bastard!

"Dammit Half and half.. this has nothing to do with you! You don't even know how close we were!"
Denki said softly, "key word: 'Were'"
"Shut the hell up!" I hiss angrily. What do these assholes know anyway. Just die already. I know I say that to myself but to be completely honest with myself.. I want to know what they know...that I don't.

"Why don't we just explain now..Instead of arguing?" Kirishima said, breaking the thick atmosphere.
"Good idea.." Denki came closer to the bed, looking toward Eijirou obviously egging him to tell. Ironic.
"We don't know why she was recommended to U.A. or of how close the two of you were. We only know of what she said, and her secret for cross dressing." My eyes furrowed, my teeth gritting together. "Why is she alive...?" I say beneath my breath looking down at myself, but the guys seem to hear me. "Dude, why would you say that?" The three said in unison. "...I didn't mean it like that you idiots!" Todoroki asked.."Then what did you mean?" .....I paused. That means they don't know..
"Because I went to her funeral.."

[Sorry for the short chapter;;;
Also for such horrible updates and a while passing without me updating.. you guys deserve some fluffy fanservice ;) ]

 you guys deserve some fluffy fanservice ;) ]