[Chapter 13]

[This update is for the continuing support for this book. Ily all. And over 3000 words for 20k reads
Thank you for everyone who has kept reading! I can't help but keep writing for all of you!! thank you..
I'm just so dang happy ;3; ]

"Then what did you mean?" .....I paused. That means they don't know..
"Because I went to her funeral.."
.
..
....
.....
....
...
..
.
They all looked shocked, eyes widen and looking at each other if they heard right or not. "Are you sure Bakugou?" I've felt annoyed for so long already.. "When we were kids.. we were very close. Closer than you'd think.. Deku suddenly came to our school and by the time I found out they had become friends... She stopped being mine. So I said and did things I regret and she had committed suicide.. everything seemed to happen so fast .. I didn't want to accept that the person closest to me was gone... And when she suddenly disappeared last night, I felt annoyed. I felt like hurting her again to teach her that she should never leave me again. That if she ever ran away... I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Also I wanted answers... So that's why I ran after her.. it rained so I couldn't use my quirk to catch up with her..." I had gulped, trying to maintain my anger and sadness that suddenly rewashed over me. "I had never lost this much before... It hurts.." I face away from them. 'I actually sound a bit mature..' I thought to myself.

I continue to tell them what had happened, why I did the things I did and expressed myself. "Damn Bakugou.. You're an asshole!" Kaminari started. "YEAH! I know dunce face...!" 

~

"Tomura-san, we can keep our little [F/n] this time right? She seems fun!" I could hear a familiar voice say as we near the bar. "... That is the plan.. hopefully.... successful.." I could barely hear the blue haired male as he trailed his sentence to an end. We had gotten to the room. My ears felt like they were popping, my gaze becoming blurrier. I never notice that I'm leaning forward about to fall to my knees. "[F/n] you should stand up tall in the presence of Shigaraki." I can hear Sydni breathing down my neck. Hearing the blonde girl babble on something about... Side effects..? I eagerly stand up tall and look blankly at Tomura.  "I'm at your service.. please forgive my undoings." I bow and what I expect him to do is cast me away, sneering at me. But instead his smile stretches from ear to ear, his cheeks raised high enough to crinkle his eyes. His chapped lips exposing almost pearly white teeth. His red eyes shot through me.. and he rasped out. "Don't let it happen again."

I let out a sigh of relief, which I didn't know I held in. I could feel my knees tremble under his stare, under the guilds stare. "I have a task for you. Yuuei is having a sports festival today. And I'd like you to attend, wouldn't you want to have some fun?" "She'll accept, won't you [F/n]?" I nod, knowing that if my sister helped me get barely back on Tomura's good side then she must have wanted the best for me. I could feel myself give into this dangerous situation without hesitation. It wasn't like before... "Good. When the time is right, we'll send you. Have a little fun while your at it alright? You're only there to see who wins.. we're planning for something full of risk at the moment." I feel a smile tug at my lips, I've never been told by Tomura to have fun before... Maybe he does trust me..or its just a villain thing.

~

[F/n] stepped through Kurogiri's portal and onto the floor of the school, it was during the sports festival and during the teams. She made herself sit within a crowd to see who would be in the finals. She spots Bakugou's and Midoriya's team easily. As they are the ones who are after most flags and it seems that Midoriya is in first place who has most points which is currently around his neck. But as the Cavalry Battle comes to an end Todoroki comes into first place, Bakugou comes into second.. which on the look of his face he looks absolutely pissed. You giggle but feel bad for him. And some guy named Hitoshi Shinsou comes in at third. And your eyes dart to Midoriya's team and you see him break down crying tears of happiness as he is announced in fourth place. You feel somewhat proud of him, he'll be going to the next round. Everyone in the crowd cheers, the students who haven't made it as far are either not responsive or are cheering them on waiting for their next year to hopefully win.