"Sounds good to me," one of the other young men nodded, his eyes flashing with anticipation. Remi didn't have to guess what kind of thoughts were going through their minds.

Without missing a beat, Melee stomped towards them, her grey eyes narrowed furiously. "Can I kill them?" she called to Remi without looking back.

"Ooh, a feisty one."

Remi pondered the young woman's thought for a moment before shaking her head lightly. "Hold them captive while Killure and I go find my brother. Got it? Speaking of which... where is—"

Melee whipped her neck in Remi's direction and glared fiercely. "These filthy pigs want to rape us, kid—just like those others almost did to you when we first met. They're not worth being saved."

Remi felt a pang of fear in her chest at the idea. Her mind involuntary brought back flashes of memory from that terrible day.

The musty scent of the floor.

Big, burly hands grabbing at her.

The tearing her clothes made as they were ripped off her body.

The perspiration covering her body as she writhed and bucked beneath their grip, to no avail.

Until the door was ripped so suddenly from its hinges, and Remi was saved.

Remi shook the memories away, letting the smile drop from her face. She met the eyes of the young woman who had saved her from getting raped and slowly began walking towards her.

Melee gave her a questioning look, but Remi didn't pay her any attention. Remi had to tilt her head up to meet the hungry eyes of the oldest man, but did so unflinchingly. "These your sons?"

The man said nothing for a few moments before apparently deciding to humor her. "They sure are, sexy little lady. Four half-sons and one that's my blood. You know, you look familiar. The pink hair... almost like—"

Remi started, her eyes widening for a moment. She pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes in focus to interrupt him before he arrived at a dangerous conclusion. "—and this is what you teach your sons, is it? To disrespect women, and treat them as though they're mere objects?"

A raw laugh erupted from the big, burly man's stomach, and he looked as if he was truly amused by what she'd said. "You are an object, lassie. If I want you, I get you. And you know what? That's exactly what's about to go down," he exhaled gleefully, swiping a hand out to grab at her waist with his greedy fingers.

Remi quickly sidestepped him, but he wasn't deterred, continuing to swipe at her. His actions encouraged his sons to begin moving in on Melee. Becoming angrier by the second, Remi finally leapt at the man, clutching the scalp of his head beneath her fingers, feeling the grease from his scalp. She closed her eyes tightly and ground her teeth together until her jaw hurt as she forced her energy into the man's thoughts in a burst of anger.

Melee slid two deadly knives from within the sleeves of her long coat, gripping their shafts in her hands so tightly that her knuckles began turning white. "Oh please, go on. Give me an excuse to fuck you all up."

Ignoring her words, the young men all sprung at her, their elaborate, dangerous horns pointed in her direction and greedy hands extended outwards. Melee gave them a side grin before crouching down and meeting them in the middle with her knives. They gleamed in the sunlight as they moved.

Meanwhile, Remi's entire body shook violently. "How many women have you raped?" she forced him to tell the truth with her energy.

"I've lost count," he replied in a monotone voice, his eyes glazed over from her control.