Chapter 2

Stiles's P.O.V

I walk in the room. "Hey guys what's up" I said Hey stiles Jackson, Allison, Lydia, and Danny said. "So what's wrong why are we having a pack meeting" I said

Scott's P.O.V

"We are kicking you out of the pack. You are a worthless good for nothing human. Who can't do anything right, I don't even know why I became friends with you. I wish that we never met and that you were dead" I said. What the fuck Scott Jackson said. He is way more powerful than you Scott so shut up Allison said. "He's not powerful he is just a little human that no one cares about" I said.

Stiles's P.O.V

I start to laugh and everyone but Jackson, Allison, Lydia, and Danny are looking at me like I'm crazy which I probably am a little.

Jackson's P.O.V

"You just messed up Scott. You should have stopped" I said. He can't do anything to me I'm a true alpha and he's just human Scott said. "Scott just shut up he is why more powerful than you so stop fucking talking" I said. Me Allison, Lydia, and Danny went and stood next to Stiles just incase he was going to use his magic cause we don't want to be in the middle of it.

Allison P.O.V

"Scott why are you still talking we are not messing around he can kill you before you can even wolf out" I said. No he can't he's just human Scott said. "You shouldn't have said that" I said. Just as I said that Stiles vamp sped in front of Scott, and pushed him into the wall and started to choke him.

Stiles P.O.V

"You should've listened to them scott" I said. "No one move or I kill him right now" I said. Just as I was about to bite his neck my phone went off. I got a text from my favorite brother my twin.
Niki: when are you coming back to New Orleans
Stiles: soon but I have to deal with a stupid pack that just kicked me out
Niki: do you need help brother
Stiles: yes
Niki: okay do you want everyone to come or just me
Stiles: everyone so we can cause all kinds of hell
Niki: I can't wait to see you brother
Stiles: I can't wait either but I have to go for now so bye niki
Niki: bye sti
"Jackson, Allison, Lydia, Danny guess what" I said. What they said. "All of my family are coming here" I said. Yesssss I can't wait they said.

I KNOW THAT IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED BUT I HAD A LOT OF FAMILY PROBLEMS

I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED IT

BYE SEE YOU GUYS LATER