8

I gently pushed him off, "what?" He asked, I smiled, "your in heat Sam, and I know how to help..." I whispered, "that is...if you'll let me.." I whispered into his ear.

Sam's POV

I shivered at Colby's words and bit my lip. That shouldn't have turned me on so easily but here I was, trying to hide the boner I was getting. "What are you t-talking about?" I asked. My voice was full of vulnerability and it scared me.

"Heat. A sexual state of excitement which for vampires can cause them to lose control of not handled fast enough. So when did this start?" Colby asked. He seemed so confident in this.

"Y-Yesterday? I think?" I gulped, I didn't remember but that's what I thought. "Well in that case you should be okay as long as you treat it." He said.

"Now this seems fun to walk into." Jake's voice came from around the corner before walking into the kitchen. My head snapped towards him and then back to Colby. "I'm guessing you both know more then I do." I mumbled.

They both nodded. "Let's go to the bedroom daddy," Jake whispered before taking my hand and pulling me to my own room.

I was whipped of my clothes and laid down on my back.

Suddenly Colby and Jake we're both close to my dick and it was all turning me on.

They smiled before Jake took all of my erection into his mouth. I moaned loudly as his hot tongue touched.

He slipped his tongue over the slit and bobbed his head down once before pulling away and just licking up the shaft. Colby's tongue joined in and I couldn't help the moans slipping out of my mouth.

I slowly rolled my hips and let my eyes go back into my head.

Suddenly Colby took all of me and Jake lead little kisses up my body.

My breaths were shallow as Jake drove his tongue up my chest and stopped at my jawline.

Colby's mouth was hot and oh fuck did it feel good. He licked up and down and spinner his tongue around the tip, teasing the slit.

Pre-cum dropped slowly but was quickly licked up. "Oh my god...Colby...Jake..." I moaned loudly.

I arched my back and put on hand wrapped into Colby's and and the other by Jake's neck.

Somewhere in the middle of the lust and pleasure lube was grabbed and Colby's tip was tracing and teasing my entrance.

"W-Wait Colby.." I tried to mumble but my thoughts were blown out the window when Jake pulled me into a mind blank kiss.

"What was that Sam..?" Colby's voice almost sounded like a growl but I felt like I was being controlled. My voice was almost monotone, "fuck me Colby." I growled and he did.

He pushed in quickly not wasting anytime. "Ohhhh.." I moaned pushing my hips back onto him.

"Fuck Colby your hug-" Jake pushed his cock into my mouth and I was turned on my hands and knees.

My body was on fire and every inch of me felt amazing.

Colby started to hit my prostrate, he pounded into me with all he had and I was sure if I wasn't sucking Jake's dick I'd be screaming with pleasure.

My moans vibrated onto Jake which only made him as hard as he could be.

It took a few more minutes of rough sex until all of us felt knots in our stomachs.

Tears had formed at my eyes from the pleasure but I couldn't hold out much longer.

I felt Colby's warning and seconds later a warm liquid filled me on one end while Jake made me swallow what I had in my mouth.