3

Yes I was drunk, enough to barely remember what was happening tomorrow, but not enough that I was totally out of it now.

"Saaaaammm truth or dare!" Jake asked, "hmmm...I chose dare.." I slightly slurred but covered up quickly, Jake noticed but didn't do anything.

"I dare you to let everyone do whatever they want to you, good or bad." I frowned but nodded. We ended up it having I would go into my room and one person at a time would go in and do whatever to me.

Corey went first. "Start the timer!" He yelled and then looked at me thinking. "Okay sam I'm gonna make you run in there and moon everyone! Go!" He whisper yelled.

I ran out, turned around, and pulled down my pants and boxers. "Aw Corey!! Why!" Aaron yelled. I laughed and ran back to my room.

I could hear Corey's laughter as he sat down.

Next Aaron made me sprint and eat whatever I grabbed from the fridge, thankfully it was whipped cream.

Next was Jake. "Sam, I dare you to let me do anything and if you do anything that shows you like it, I get to do more later tonight." He whispered, I nodded easily, letting the alcohol get the best of me.

He came up to me and pinned me down to the bed, grabbing on of my wrists of a time and putting it above my head. As much I wanted to show that I loved the dominance, I remained silent.

Jake then slowly leaned in and put his lips just a centimeter away from mine, he knew how badly I'd want to finish the kiss but i didn't move. He smirked and kissed softly, as if he barely wanted it.

That drove me mad but I stayed still.

"Yo Jake! Times up!" Jake quickly grabbed a washable market and drew all over my face.

I walked back into the room with him and pouted. Everyone burst out laughing and I blushed. "Yeah yeah okay, Colby, your up." I said walking back into my room.

Colby came in behind me and closed the door. "tell me right now what your hiding from me golbach," he demanded, my eyes widened and I stumbled a little bit when I tried to turn around, "w-what?" I stuttered.

Way to go Sam, that really makes it look like you arent hiding anything! "You know what I mean Sam, we're best friends, and a couple weeks ago suddenly Jake is your new bestie! What's up? Did I do something?" He said, hurt and confusion flashed through his eyes and I sighed.

"I can't tell you Colby..I wish I could, but Jake wouldn't have known if I hadn't been so careless anyway." I sighed, sitting down on the bed. "What do you mean?? What did you do? Sam you can tell me-" he was interrupted, "yo your time is up!" Corey yelled, I frowned and walked back in.

Colby pushed my shoulder a little bit when passing me. He was hurt and I didn't know how to make it better. "Hey guys I'm gonna call it a night," I said. Everyone said goodnight to me and as I left so did everyone else.

I went to the bathroom and rubbed all the marker off my face. Went I got back to my room Jake was there. I sighed, "Jake not tonight. I really don't feel like all the jokes." He shook his head, "nah I'm not gonna do anything Sam, I'm gonna let you drink so what happened last night doesn't happen again tonight."

I smiled weakly, "thanks Jake." I walked over to him and bit down on his neck. I slowly pulled him closer to me and drank till I didn't want anymore. I let go and thanked him again. " it's all good, I don't know what happened between you and Colby but you looked upset so get some rest, okay?" Jake said softly.

I nodded and then bit into my arm and held it up. "Drink just in case you run into someone." He nodded and sucked from my wrist. My bite was gone.

We said goodnight and I followed him to the door so I could close it. Just as Colby was opening his. I could see the hurt in his eyes and I just wanted to reach out and hug him. Before I could even say anything, he closed the door.